• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another 'Made-It-Good" Grasslooter!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you made some good points.

Be part of the business circle is one thing. But if it is the government that cornered every part of the businesses, you are:

- Either with them
- Or NOT.

Lan lan you have to suck PAP balls.

How can PA be in PMO? Is like Mafia owns every part of the streets, lanes and businesses in your suburb. He can fuck your daughters and wife as he likes? Or screw your sons ass?

Come on, this is not a good government and business practices? No fair level playing game?

VTO PAP in 2016 and you will see real change in Singapore and by then Singapore is for everyone, less PAP dominance.

Fuck PAP

ok i dont understand why everyone is so harsh on him,look he is 65 years old,hes from the generation that believed in PAP when PAP still pro Singapore and had singaporeans' best interest at heart.

still setting aside his fetish for PAP and misguided loyalty aside,i did some research on him,this guy is truly impressive,hes a true rags to riches story,a son of a poor migrant from china who came in the 1960s....like li ka shing one of my heros,these people obviously are intelligent,have a strong business drive,more importantly they have a thirst for knowledge even though they may be out of the formal school setting......like me he believes in reading books to increase his knowledge and broaden his mind,he studies chinese classical literature,he has attended over 500 seminars to constantly upgrade his business knowledge and develop his skills.....how many sinkies you know does that???how many would actually pick up a difficult book on law or accounting or programming or finance or economics or investment or poker,read it study it dissect,use his intelligence if he has any and learn how to get ahead in the world during his spare time???

how many of your parents generation are like him?i have a grandmother whose close to his age....same education level as him,stopped schooling after primary,cannot read english or chinese,cannot write,never read a book in her life.....does nothing but shitty ass peanut paying jobs all her life,now is stony broke and wouldnt survive unless she has government handouts,children assistance or going out to collect cardboard.why?????sinkies work hard all their lives and then complain they are stony broke because they dont bother to use their brains????i see these in almost all middle age sinkies,they have a regular 9 to 5 job for years or drive that taxi or work that government job in NUH or SGH,a iron rice bowl and thats it im going to depend on that iron rice bowl for the rest of my life and my hdb flat?????and pop out some kids.....wtf????

now hoon thin leong owns 30 coffeeshops and built an empire of between 30 to 100 million,i would be proud if he was my grandfather or father.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a separate note....

What kind of fuck bengish name is Kim San Leng.....
Machiam SS jee tao Peh Kim Leng.....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where you get your rags to riches story. His father was already a rich well do to coffee shop owner. He took over his father's business. Father was also involved wi the PAP.

Coffees hop towkays don't wear suit and tie. They wear pyjama bottoms and white shirt. Later moved to cargo pants and shirt.

Nearly everyone of them is connected to the PAP? In the 80, the tender price already 45k a month in HDB.

There will be one rep for the coffee shop owners in every CCC. And he is the big chief.

ok i dont understand why everyone is so harsh on him,look he is 65 years old,hes from the generation that believed in PAP when PAP still pro Singapore and had singaporeans' best interest at heart.

now hoon thin leong owns 30 coffeeshops and built an empire of between 30 to 100 million,i would be proud if he was my grandfather or father.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden rags to riches then. Seriously their PR guy ought to be shot. They are doing transparent lies week after week . Are they stingy on spin too?