• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drunk, Half-Naked Ang Moh FTrash Allowed to Run Amok in MRT! And Teasing Girls!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, THESE DRUNK ANG MOH "FT" WERE DISTURBING PEOPLE IN THE MRT[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
1 Aug 2014 - 5:53pm

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

Sorry my English not very good but I hope you would share my complaints with your readers.

I saw these 2 foreigners drinking walking around in the train station in Jurong East MRT station drinking beer publicly and making a lot of noise.

First of all I know they are foreigners and not Singaporeans is because they are not Chinese, Indian or Malay and they look like those people that you see from those US movies. When they speak they don't have the singlish accent that most Singaporeans do. They sound like those radio people from BBC station.

They broke so many laws in Singapore by drinking publicly in MRT stations and furthermore the "water" they are holding are not actually water but they are actually Beer.

They were also half-naked and making a lot of noises in the train. Everyone around the area feels disturbed by them. When they are in the train they keep yelling at people and saying hello to random strangers around them and many girls feel very intimidated by them.

They broke another law by littering because I caught them leaving the beer cans at the platform doors floors before boarding the train.
I have never seen people half-naked in the train before, why are these foreigners behaving this way in my country.

JK4bKxl.png

Why is the government bringing in these sort of talents to replace us Singaporeans when they don't even follow the social norm here?

I may not be very educated here but I want to thank The Real Singapore for giving me a chance to voice my voice. I use to write complaints to the Chinese Newspaper but they never not even once publish my article because it is against the PAP government.

What do your readers think?

Seng Ko
TRS reader

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this. This is what our government wants in our country. If they do nothing then this is what it means.

Singaporeans , you want these ?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Sinkeeland remember,
Foreigners -1st class
MIW-2nd class
Sinkees-3rd class.

Stinkies got no fucking balls to kick PAP out.
So stinkies should just shut up and stay head down down and arseholes up high high for PAPs and their FTs to fuck to tiew to kan as they like
THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY ANYMORE
YOUR COUNTRY WAS STOLEN FROM YOU ALL WHEN YOU STUPIDLY SAY THE FUCKING PLEDGE AT SCHOOL EVERY MORNING

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good PR for the PAP:smile:
When you have troublesome foreigners running around in Spore maybe the 60% will reconsider voting for the PAP:confused:

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I don't remember if there is a regulation saying no shirt cannot take train....or I have miss out...anyone?<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I don't remember if there is a regulation saying no shirt cannot take train....or I have miss out...anyone?<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

I would welcome the female passengers to do that....

Believe it or not....it's illegal for drivers to drive a car topless in sg......not sure for mrt

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the staff and the security men in the MRT station did not stop the scumbag ang mohs from entering the station and boarding the train?

Someone should have alerted the staff when the scumbags were spotted at the platform before the arrival of the train.

SMRT is only good for making announcements in the train about reporting suspicious people and things but when a report is made, the staff would react indifferently. Once I reported to the control room about two guys drinking within the premises of the station but that fat Indian woman in the control room stared back at me and said nothing.

SMRT would typically take no action until one day when someone placed a bomb in the station or the train and then the paps and the SMRT management might wake up to open their eyes to see the real world.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would the PMO Population department say?

The outlandish behaviour of the two scumbag ang mohs shows what these foreigners really think about the country, the people and the Government. They send the message succinctly loud and clear: “Fuck your laws… what can you do to us…?

When a Govt is perceived to be weak, these foreigners will run wild like monkeys. The police should have investigated this matter to track down the ang mohs and charge them in court and the ICA to deport them after the trial.

If no action is taken by the police or the SMRT, this island will soon become a zoo to let foreigners make it their playground.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem one. Ang mo do it will be classify as bringing an international culture to Singapore. Sinkie do it, before can board the train, police already come :biggrin: