• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mail2Tor a good alternative?

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this service call mail2tor.com.

Is it safer than other mail service like google, hotmail or yahoo?

This uses goes thru the TOR nodes. Anyone used it before?

317abc.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just sign up for Yandex Mail. You can be sure that things that are spied on by Putin won't be spied on by the CIA.

To know which is the more evil side, remind yourself who wanted to kill/imprison Edward Snowden.

https://mail.yandex.com/

Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo Mail are getting shittier everyday, for different reasons.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is my edress.

escher at mail2tor dot com

So pretty women who want to know Nirvana and a thousand shades of colors can write to me there.

I write to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY directly with that.
And to his arseloon son

I ignore the rest of those shit and cockroaches of the PAPs

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is my edress.

escher at mail2tor dot com

So pretty women who want to know Nirvana and a thousand shades of colors can write to me there.

I write to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY directly with that.
And to his arseloon son

I ignore the rest of those shit and cockroaches of the PAPs

I just emailed you something but the mail bounced back.