• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KL massage joints get kinky to attract customers

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Several erotic massage centres are upping the ante by replacing massage oil with cheese, reported Kosmo!

The cheese massage or "urutan keju" is among the new kinky offerings by several massage centres in the Klang Valley.

A visit by the paper's probe team to Serdang revealed that scantily-dressed women from Vietnam and Thailand were being used to attract customers.

The cheese massage is certainly not cheap as a one-hour session can cost up to RM300 (S$117).

According to one customer known as Faizal, 30, the cheese massage was different as prior to the massage, scantily-dressed or even naked masseuses would bathe the customer before cheese was applied on the sensitive parts of the customer's body.

Faizal said he enjoyed the massaging techniques of the Viet*namese women.

One of the masseuses, a 21-year-old Vietnamese known as Kimly, said she had entered the country three times since January using a social visit pass.

"I want to look for money. If there is a raid, our informer will alert us and we will hide," said Kimly.

She said customers were charged a compulsory payment of RM57 (S$22) for every massage.

However, customers could top up between RM50 (S$20) and RM100 (S$39) if they wanted "more."

"The money we receive goes straight into our pockets. We only need to pay RM1,000 (S$389) to the massage centre owner for using the premises," said Kimly.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give this a miss.

I orledi got 11 months backlog of girls and woman with que numbers for me to take them to the land of delights with solid fucking and hard pumping to make them scream and moan and whimper for more and more.

Ten thousand shades of color and not just 50 shades of grey.

I only open eyes of those beautiful ladies and they must not have moles even in the past.
image.php

Those not beautiful live with it and get more cucumbers.
World is an unfair place.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no moles... so ho ching n cheongsum aunty fits your list.

You have not seen the new Ho Ching?

HC got touched and retouched until she look like this

Even if you not Santa you go Ho Ho Ho Ho

50d07553851c4_1.jpg

Sadly HC will not last long. But at least until I show her 1000 shades of color, something arseloon with his towgay cannot do.
And then HC will become the old HC again.