• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Small Baby With Cerebral Palsy & Epilepsy Needs your Help...............

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to ask a question first - why would people give birth to babies when they cannot afford ? :confused:

boss sam can donate. he donated to roy, this will be just lifting his finger. for angmoh is betterer best, he will do it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you donate sperm to LHL? through his ar5e hole? or your bakuke his funny face?

did he award you with PBM? i mean puki bapok menstruation meddle?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you donate sperm to LHL? through his ar5e hole? or your bakuke his funny face?

did he award you with PBM? i mean puki bapok menstruation meddle?

LOL. your statement should be corrected to "sam donated his sperm to LHL through his lj into LHL arse hole " not through his arse hole. If through his arse hole will end up into LHL lj liao cos the next layer of arsehole is lj :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sure?

"...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..."- Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300K.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
you sure?

"...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..."- Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300K.

If the baby is not worth $300,000, then it was a waste of money.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah..................talk so much lanjiao no use lah...............

those can and willing to help.........please do so............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not donate to Roy. I donated to LHL.

Please show proof, do not just talk!...I can show you receipt I donated to Roy, have already donated to LHL, I pay for his salary every month, by contributing to CPF, every day by consuming products & services through GST, etc.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bump.................

read the story in the website and donate...............tolong lah

Single mother with 4 young kids............including baby with cerebral palsy and epilepsy need your help badly.........go to below website for their sad story and donate please.......

http://www.doit4nettie.com/

My name is Rachael Garner and I would like to tell you about Nettie, the youngest of my children. Each of us, Morgan (12 y/o), Jeremiah (9 y/o) MeLynda (4 y/o) and myself play a role in Nettie’s life.

Nettie has an EXTREMELY severe case of hydrocephalus (water on the brain) with very little brain matter. It was so severe that her head circumference at birth was 46 cm (that of a 1 year old). Extensive EEG testing (measures and records the brain's electrical activity), in the words of her Neurologist, is “just terrible” and she is having seizures 24/7.

Nettie cannot swallow and is fed by a tube in her stomach, constantly being suctioned by a machine so she does not choke, also she's on oxygen therapy 24/7 with breaks only for therapy sessions due to lung saturation.

My children and I moved to Pensacola, Florida because of the care that the local health care providers and facilities could offer Nettie. Nettie has already surpassed her life expectancy and had many physical achievements that were never expected from her - raising her own head in response to people, but to touch, sound and even visual stimulation. Just recently Nettie was vocal for the first time in response to music.

I found a team that could offer further treatment for Nettie. She will be able to receive therapy to encourage her to develop so that maybe one day she can swallow her own saliva.

I thank you for your time and ask for your help. I've made arrangements for a transfer in medical care, school, work, living, etc. to relocate Nettie for further treatment. However, I cannot afford to just move myself and the children to a different state…. I need help!!! Any help, every dollar and cent you, friends, family, co workers could spare I would be most grateful.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read the story in the website and donate...............tolong lah

50369889.jpg