• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dad kills son for real during video game

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A teenager in Taiwan was stabbed to death by his father after a video game session turned violent, Sin Chew Daily reported.

A disagreement reportedly arose when the 16-year-old was instructing his father, 36, on how to play the game, leading to a fierce argument.

The father, a newbie to the Nintendo Wii game, stabbed his son twice in the chest during the incident on Wednesday.

The mother rushed into the living room upon hearing the commotion and found the boy lying motionless in a pool of blood.

The father has been arrested.

Become a fan on Facebook

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life was much simpler back then, with simpler video games. I played Contra and Mario with my dad back in the day.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not know what to say about this.
world change, people heart also change.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
disappearing_clothes_nudie_pen.jpg

I play with these during my younger days......

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot recall playing any games with my dad.
All i recall is the beating i got from him....without playing any games.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot recall playing any games with my dad.
All i recall is the beating i got from him....without playing any games.

That must have been some terrible childhood.

I also picked up chess, Chinese chess and carrom from my dad.

My mother taught me blackjack and other card games.