• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies lose table tennis match

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie partnership of Feng/Zhou lost to a 15 year old teenager and her young partner in the mixed doubles semifinals in the Commonwealth Games.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly velly goooood ah.......................

if only i had watched it live...............

hope they lose every match from now on...................

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha LOL. This is the best news. Spend milion million every year sponsor FT sport.
Sinkie dont even support. Now let see how minister in charge comment.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRC table-tennis imports appear to be stuck in their style and level of proficiency since coming over; despite what Er Lee had said, opponents have been catching up. I saw the men's team semi-finals when they played the Nigerians (real Nigerians at whom some members in this forum would have thrown bananas).

That match was very close and but for the PRC imports' experience, they would have lost. The Nigerians' athleticism and footwork often left our imports looking bewildered.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha LOL. This is the best news. Spend milion million every year sponsor FT sport.
Sinkie dont even support. Now let see how minister in charge comment.

"I am proud of Team Singapore. It was a great learning experience."

...or something like that.