• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low crime rate? Singapore police probably learn from Osaka ppolice

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Osaka police hide 81,000 crimes to clean up city's image

TOKYO (AFP) - Osaka police have admitted they did not report more than 81,000 offences over a period of several years in a desperate bid to clean up the region's woeful reputation for street crime.

The revelation came earlier this week when embarrassed authorities said they had kept the data out of national crime statistics between 2008 and 2012.

The deception, which amounted to nearly 10 percent of all crimes in the area during that period, meant that Tokyo appeared to have the worst national crime figures.

The vast majority of covered-up crimes were for theft - including tens of thousands of stolen vehicle and bicycle cases - but hundreds of more serious offences such as muggings and even murder may have been omitted from official crime data, the Asahi newspaper reported

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumor has it that NBG got himself into all those trouble because he was very vocal and was going to expose this. Someone high was greatly embarrassed and wanted to make sure NBG gets fucked hard.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not surprise with the doings of nihon, they are all hypocrites and tend to sweep all rubbish under the carpet. sinkie gahment improving, last time also did the same like them, swept under carpet, now , at least got see light in the mainstream news. but not good enough, i believe there are many more dirty laundries...

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rumor has it that NBG got himself into all those trouble because he was very vocal and was going to expose this. Someone high was greatly embarrassed and wanted to make sure NBG gets fucked hard.

One day the 60% sinkies will realize to their horrors that there are so many cover-ups in this sinkieland.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in Osaka two years ago, the locals told me the city is very safe, very low crime rate. Now I know why :(

Foreigners I met on the streets in Sinkapore told me they love Sinkieland because it's very safe.

Should I tell tourists iin Sinkapore that our Sinkie police may be doing what their counterparts in Osaka have done?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crime in any city is inversely propotional to employment rate. If blokes could get by the day occupied by work, chances of being drawn into crime is much less. For people to be drawn into activities and money making schemes by organized crime like drug distribution, the market doesn't exist in Singapore or is too small to be attractive. Policeman's work in Singapore is very safe compared to say, Bolivia or New York.

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not surprise with the doings of nihon, they are all hypocrites and tend to sweep all rubbish under the carpet. sinkie gahment improving, last time also did the same like them, swept under carpet, now , at least got see light in the mainstream news. but not good enough, i believe there are many more dirty laundries...

Here they don't sweep under the carpet, they use SMOKE & MIRROR....:biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie polis can neither sing nor dance
But they can run very fast some more
Also can hide in Red Cross vehicle
Old Fart's musical must feature

[video=youtube;gzSTTTCOHr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzSTTTCOHr4[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in Osaka two years ago, the locals told me the city is very safe, very low crime rate. Now I know why :(

Foreigners I met on the streets in Sinkapore told me they love Sinkieland because it's very safe.

Should I tell tourists iin Sinkapore that our Sinkie police may be doing what their counterparts in Osaka have done?

Sinkie police lagi worse.

They ensure suicide with fairy tales reporting remain suicided.

Osaka covered up 10 %

Stinkie police reveal only 5%, covering up 95%

SO THEIR BOSSES CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR FUCKING BANKS

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is an insult to Singapore police to say that they learned from Osaka police.

Stinkapore police head and shadows ahead of Osaka police.

Stinkapore police also gold medalist in hiding in amubulance and peeing in their pants event world wide.