• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

90% of sinkies stay in rented flats?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not i say one hor... this one is Han Hui Hui say one!

10496142_699824130054894_5006706942919864335_o.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We rent our flat from HDB...we do not have the title to the property, we spend lifetime paying off ( provided we do).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love to sleep in void decks at night as they're breezy, naturally cool without aircon (i'm like sumiko; i hate sleeping with aircon on), can smell ripe mangoes from mango trees, can see bobbling mangoes too when tua liap nee walks by, can appreciate the sound of music from hdb flats, can hear auntie gossips and lovers' chatter, and can pee and shit in the nearby drain whenever nature calls. is she referring to me too? :confused:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of Singaporeans have prepaid their rentals in advance to the mighty HDB!! To say we own the flats is incorrect. Why nobody sue HDB for misleading statements?

At least majority stayed in clean sanitized housing with clean water electricity and sewage treatment.

Majority of our neighbor still lived in attap houses with leaking tin roofs.

That is Allah huh Akbar for you!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual the PAP shills love to propagate the myth of 'flat ownership'. :wink:

[video=youtube;zY2hGdl_ArI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY2hGdl_ArI[/video]

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love to sleep in void decks at night as they're breezy, naturally cool without aircon (i'm like sumiko; i hate sleeping with aircon on), can smell ripe mangoes from mango trees, can see bobbling mangoes too when tua liap nee walks by, can appreciate the sound of music from hdb flats, can hear auntie gossips and lovers' chatter, and can pee and shit in the nearby drain whenever nature calls. is she referring to me too? :confused:

Me Bestest,
me stay Changi Chalet;
everything absolutely FREE!
including medical checkups;
everything taken care of;
no need HDB, town council, etc,

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This young lady is so much smarter than you. She thinks while you just take what the PAP tells you and believe it like bible truth. May God save your soul.