• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-gf want me to preg her before her marriage.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be flattered......but you seow meh:confused:

If you think what you gonna do now is wrong, you will know what awaits you in future....you reap what you sow.

Bros,
Need your advise on this.
My ex-gf want me to preg her before her marriage in Sep this year.

"Shall I go ahead & have some sessions with her to preg her before her big day in Sep?"

Thanks!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros,
She is quite a looker, & still have some feelings for me, & I still have feelings for her as well.
But due to my job that have many overseas business trips, we kinda broken off peacefully.

I will be back to sg next week & suppose to meet her.

Appreciate all the bros out there for your advise...
"Shall I go ahead & have some sessions with her to preg her before her big day in Sep?"

Thanks!!

sure.....sure.......she also will drug her hubby and let you rape her hubby also, right ?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i pity the husband for having a slut wife who still wants to get it on with ex-bf before their impending marriage.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....How many fathers out there have unwittingly raised bastards for years, until one day they receive a nasty surprise: a blood transfusion cannot be done because the son's blood type doesn't match his?

DNA testing and blood transfusion are two different things. A father and his son may not have same blood group and therefore, blood transfusion between them is not feasible. However, the son's DNA and the father's DNA should match.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
DNA testing and blood transfusion are two different things.

O+ blood group = universal donor, i.e can donate to folks with blood groups A, B, AB or O
AB blood group = universal recipient, i.e can receive blood groups A, B, AB and O.

DNA testing is based on micro-satellite ...

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a slightly different note , has anyone had the experience of some soon to be married chick asking you to do her one last time before she ties the knot for good ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a slightly different note , has anyone had the experience of some soon to be married chick asking you to do her one last time before she ties the knot for good ?

An ex Gf spent the night with me before due to be married the next day.
Sort of like a farewell fuck.
It was an emotional and intense night.....

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
your new nick reminds me of someone leh.... :kma:........:biggrin:

Bros,
She is quite a looker, & still have some feelings for me, & I still have feelings for her as well.
But due to my job that have many overseas business trips, we kinda broken off peacefully.

Thanks!!

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros,

Thanks!!
did you? your kid should be 8 years old now