• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maia Lee's daughter is only 5 -- but she already has over $30,000 in the bank

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.lollipop.sg/content/maia-lees-daughter-only-5-she-already-has-over-30000-bank

maiamain.jpg

Little Julka Phoenix Lee-Zidov has more than $30,000 in the bank. She is just five and a prolific child model.

This year, she has done more than 13 assignments, including a TV commercial for Sentosa and print advertisements for shopping mall VivoCity.

Last year, she did 26, encouraged by her mother, reports The Straits Times.

Ms Maia Lee, 31, owner of a children's costume boutique, says: "My daughter has the looks and talent, so why not use them?

While the money can be pretty attractive - a four-hour assignment involving photo and video shoots can pay from $300 to more than $1,000 - it is the fun of doing the assignments that draws some kids.

For Ms Lee, her daughter is also picking up soft skills on the set of commercial shoots.

"Other kids learn piano and ballet. My child learns how to interact and work with other kids and adults," says the former Singapore Idol contestant, who also has two sons, aged 12 and one.

The older boy, Tyrese, also acts and was in a corporate video for the Changi Airport Group earlier this year.

She is open to spending the money Julka earns, but it must help the girl's future.

Ms Lee says: "It shouldn't be for the latest fad or fashion accessory.

"I must be confident it will benefit her in the long run."

What a classy mother Maia is. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time she will pimp the girl out when she reach 18.

The white euro trash daddy might come crawling back to milk his cash cow daughter together

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, the mother knows that to get a chap cheng kid with earning potential even at a tender age of 5, she got to hook up with either a chap cheng kia or Ang Mo kia.

Never a local Sinkie loser. LoL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many parents are forcing their kids into pre-school, enrichment classes, ....
Pity these kids because they are losing their childhood.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many parents are forcing their kids into pre-school, enrichment classes, ....
Pity these kids because they are losing their childhood.

These local Sinkie parents would try to go to the ends of the world to artificially cultivate their kids to have the potentiol to be like what Julka Phoenix Lee-Zidov have but in the end still..

Fail.

The Chap cheng kia does not need such things or go to such extent to excel in life. It's already inbred. Unlike a Sinkie who is a loser, trying to use artificial means to forge ahead. LoL

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See, the mother knows that to get a chap cheng kid with earning potential even at a tender age of 5, she got to hook up with either a chap cheng kia or Ang Mo kia.

hubby's last name is Zidov....................a jew...............not angmoh..............

anyway, Maia is nothing but a fucking bitch............

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hubby's last name is Zidov....................a jew...............not angmoh..............

anyway, Maia is nothing but a fucking bitch............

Come lah ...jew, white skin, chap cheng all acceptable to SINKIE BITCHES.

As a matter of fact, the latest trend even have your local Sinkie bitches going for ah Neh FTs but of course the higher grade Ah neh lah !!!!!

Except no local Sinkie LOSER! LoL

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
If most of the money made are kept safe in deposits, bonds or insurance annuity for her daughter until she grows up,
i respect the mother.

Or else, we will see the mother and daughter quarreling in some local reality TV years later.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most likely a angmokia, if hooked up with a black grago chaochapcheng, chaopilipinokia cockroach or worse chaokeelingkia, then the kid can only model for morgue services lah or pest removal services!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.lollipop.sg/content/maia-lees-daughter-only-5-she-already-has-over-30000-bank

Little Julka Phoenix Lee-Zidov has more than $30,000 in the bank. She is just five and a prolific child model.

This year, she has done more than 13 assignments, including a TV commercial for Sentosa and print advertisements for shopping mall VivoCity.

Last year, she did 26, encouraged by her mother, reports The Straits Times.

Ms Maia Lee, 31, owner of a children's costume boutique, says: "My daughter has the looks and talent, so why not use them?

This is truly a remarkable story. Goes to show that Singapore is filled with opportunity for everyone. Even a child can earn her own keep - can you imagine that!

If little Julka can do that, so can everyone else. There's no excuse to be underperforming in Singapore. If you're a kid, you can do advertisements. If you're a bimbo girl, you can set up blogshops, become a star blogger, and make tons of money pimping your gossip. If you're 70, you can even be a cleaner. And if you're 90, heck, you can still be an MP! Wow, no wonder foreigners say Singapore a land of gold.

Although I am emigrating, I am really filled with regret to leave this land of opportunity, where every citizen has a slice of the pie and the door is wide open for anyone who is creative and willing to work hard. And at the end of our careers, the government gives us a few hundred dollars every month for life. FOR LIFE! Can you beat that? Which other country gives you a pension FOR LIFE?!?!

Singapore is truly a great country, and we have the best government in the whole wide world!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She is one smart lady. I would like to congratulate her for spotting opportunities and taking advantage of them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I already had an equivalent amount in the bank account when I was the same age, if you factor in inflation and the interest rates of those times.

The difference is: I don't have an attention-whoring SPG mother who would pimp me out for trivial media attention, even when it is about the surgical removal of trashy tattoos. :wink:

Maia Lee: "Keep away from my babies"
Sep 29, 2011

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20110929-302281.html

20110929.164635_tnp_maia.jpg

Didn't stop you from having SPH photo ops with your chup cheng girl, did it? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maia got another kid from another relationship.....is that kid chap cheng also?
Zidov is fucked up fighter....ever lost to newbie sinkie Malay....
He is Croatian with with with jew roots....white trash pariah

Yes, and that kid was sired by another man. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I already had an equivalent amount in the bank account when I was the same age, if you factor in inflation and the interest rates of those times.

The difference is: I don't have an attention-whoring SPG mother who would pimp me out for trivial media attention, even when it is about the surgical removal of trashy tattoos. :wink:

Maia Lee: "Keep away from my babies"
Sep 29, 2011

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20110929-302281.html

20110929.164635_tnp_maia.jpg

Didn't stop you from having SPH photo ops with your chup cheng girl, did it? :rolleyes:

How come you have the money? Did you earn it yourself?