• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia bus driver on strike, Refuse to enter CIQ!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HO SEY LIAO LAH!!

I hope they stop coming forever, this is one of the best PAP policies.
Less people, less jam, less students competing with our own, less workers competing with our own.

Unless you are a towkay, why kpkb?

do u see them walking across the causeway?these buggers are economic refugees cockroaches....they would walk 10 miles if they have to just to go to a crummy factory worker job.they will do it cause a job cleaning toilets in singapore is still 3 times better than any shit they could get in malaysia.i know msian factory workers that make 2k a month working overtime.....can someone tell me how many people in mudlaysia can make 5000 ringgit a month?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight we see news. How big manufacture factury like Seagate and HP response.
Company lost million.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u see them walking across the causeway?these buggers are economic refugees cockroaches....they would walk 10 miles if they have to just to go to a crummy factory worker job.they will do it cause a job cleaning toilets in singapore is still 3 times better than any shit they could get in malaysia.i know msian factory workers that make 2k a month working overtime.....can someone tell me how many people in mudlaysia can make 5000 ringgit a month?

Need to cull some, it's been going on for too long already.
Now mats have to face competition from malaysian riders, have you seen Mcdelivery by JB bike?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a time when we could just drive over to JB for supper without bringing any travel document nor the need to pay any fees at the border. Those days SGD$1 = RM$1. Life was so simple then. So affordable. 3 rm HDB at Toa Payoh was $6K only. *sigh*

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a time when we could just drive over to JB for supper without bringing any travel document nor the need to pay any fees at the border. Those days SGD$1 = RM$1. Life was so simple then. So affordable. 3 rm HDB at Toa Payoh was $6K only. *sigh*

And mata wear still wear shorts?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, could boycott be politically staged to tit for tat this govt that want to match $ for $?.....really and clearly an arrogant haughty behaviour fm the deep pockets.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the Fucking PAP that started all this furore!! increase VEP from $20.00 to $35.00
the JB follow suit, tit for tat tactic!! who suffer most ?? those poor travellers to has no choice
are the losers!!

Petty King PAP everything money money talk!! just to pay themselves million at the expense of the
common people!!

yeap that useless CEO of LTA and his blind policies that started the chain reaction. pay these LTA people millions for crap idiotic policies. next costs would go up as production costs goes up and someone idiotic would suggest bringing in more pinoys, ah nehs, ah tiongs and banglas>>> then more crap and crap and shits all courtesy of LTA

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The affected people are mainly Singaporeans or Malaysisns?

So you suggest that when Malaysian hike fee, we just lan lan do nothing and keep quiet or better still in this instance withdraw our fee hike?

In fact Singapore started the price war across causeway.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collateral damage begins now.
First, travelers and workers.
Then, business entities.
At the end, consumers have to pay dearly while politicians declare it is group think and no one will be accountable for the mess.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HO SEY LIAO LAH!!

I hope they stop coming forever, this is one of the best PAP policies.
Less people, less jam, less students competing with our own, less workers competing with our own.

Unless you are a towkay, why kpkb?

I find Malaysians less obnoxious than other FTs, but of course your personal experiences may vary.

And if you think less Malaysians = more opportunities for Sinkies, you are delusional. Under the PAP, expect more Viets, Burmese, Pinoys, Ah Nehs and Tiongs. :wink:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
When SMRT train services start running in the near future into JB, these bus drivers can forget driving their buses permanently into sinapor.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Malaysians less obnoxious than other FTs, but of course your personal experiences may vary.

And if you think less Malaysians = more opportunities for Sinkies, you are delusional. Under the PAP, expect more Viets, Burmese, Pinoys, Ah Nehs and Tiongs. :wink:

Seems pinoys and ah nehs are the favourites of paps.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The affected people are mainly Singaporeans or Malaysisns?

So you suggest that when Malaysian hike fee, we just lan lan do nothing and keep quiet or better still in this instance withdraw our fee hike?

Malaysia entry toll = affects the JB chiongsters and weekend grocery bargain hunters.

Singapore entry toll = affects the deliverymen, tour agencies and the Malaysian FTs commuting to Singapore to work.

The damage done is asymmetric and Singapore is worse off for it.

Don't let patriotism cloud your judgement.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's come to a stage that culling any foreigner is good, doesn't matter from where.
Other ang mohs and FTs, that's another story but needs to be culled too.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When SMRT train services start running in the near future into JB, these bus drivers can forget driving their buses permanently into sinapor.

SMRT Trains in JB ?
You must be joking. Now both cuntry.. u cucuk me i cucuk you also cannot kao tim you wan talk future ? LOL LOL...