• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israeli IDF = Nazi Army of Middle East should be dealt with by world like Nazi

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how liars tried to lie? Every single civilian building? Please!.... Only those that Hamas fired rockets from. If Israel really bomb every single civilian buildings, than there will be really peace now. No more hiding place for Hamas and no Muslims civilian living in Gaza. Too bad Israel didn't bomb every single civilian buildings like you've tried to lie.

Very well said. Jews are one of the most intelligent and compassionate people in the world. Believe me, there are Jews who are Buddhists, but you never hear of Palestinians who are Buddhists.

There is no enemy as compassionate as Israel. If the Palestinians with their Hamas are still so blind, maybe we should revive the Japanese Imperial Army to take them down.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of peace when Israel signs every MOU, peace treaty and truce agreement with absolutely no intention of honouring them, while continuing to chip away at whatever little land left for the Palestinians by building settlement after settlement in the occupied territories for the thuggish ultra-orthodox Jews? And then phospor-bomb the civilian population into submission?

And shoot little girls or blown off the brain of the girl

gaza067.jpg

Arm the Palestinians with same level of weaponary as the fucking jews.
See if the jews can fight bravely then when Palestinians have more than just AK47 and home made rockets.

GIVE THE PALESTINIANS WHITE PHOSPHOR SHELLS TO HURL INTO ISRAELIS SCHOOLS

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Jews are the best. Without them we would still be living in the dark ages.

http://www.jspacenews.com/10-jewish-inventions-changed-world/

Whole lot of crap!
When the jews airbrush others away and sing hosannas to the jew that was involved.
Even Einstein stood on the shoulders of giants to see further.

And nothing BUT NOTHING on jews in rocketry even though you earlier innuendoed with no jews, no fucking rockets.
Even Von Braun was eclipsed by the chinese I mentioned earlier was father of rocketry in both USA and China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qian_Xuesen Von Braun was not a jew either.

His stature was such that Science fiction author Arthur C. Clarke, in his novel 2010: Odyssey Two, named a Chinese spaceship after him.

In rocketry and many other sciences, jews are fucking dwarves.
Cannot blame them though.
Good jews were turned into good bars of soap and fucking useless killers of children are left.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
And shoot little girls or blown off the brain of the girl

gaza067.jpg

Are you sure the above photo is real and not part of pallywood stunt? An open wound like that would have blood flowing out all over the body. But seems like there isn't a single drop of blood.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very well said. Jews are one of the most intelligent and compassionate people in the world. Believe me, there are Jews who are Buddhists, but you never hear of Palestinians who are Buddhists.

There is no enemy as compassionate as Israel. If the Palestinians with their Hamas are still so blind, maybe we should revive the Japanese Imperial Army to take them down.

You can't be a buddhist if you are a Jew, just like you can't be a Muslim and a Buddhist.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are Hamas building tunnels into Israel?

1.7 million people are locked up in Gaza. Import and export of items are restricted. One power plant operating to cater to the 1.7 million people, giving them only 3 hours of electricity a day. The Palestinians have been living under this conditions for years.
If they don't fight, they will remain in this situation forever.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That not the problem of Israel isn't it? U should hold Hamas responsible for their fate. Ask Hamas not to turn every civilian buildings into military targets for Israel

Based on your reasoning, then every house and building in Israel is rightful target for Hamas.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lidating-hold-on-northeast-syria-9641167.html

you've all been smoked. the biggest problem now is syria/iraq... other than north korea with nukes(again). the world won't change much if palestine and israel kill each other forever BUT whoever conquers syria and iraq will have a large chunk of the world's oil supply. think about that , dumbasses

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
One SAF division for each spot to allow our troops to get battle experience. We have enough generals to cover all trouble spots, including the Ebola areas.

cock NSF will die on ship or plane en route. NS Men will pontang (correct spelling) mobilisation.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all people in this world, the Jews who are deemed the worst victim of Hitler's Nazi Regime IS the Nazi of this Era. Not just the Nazi in MiddleEast.

The world had dealt with Nazi as WW2, now we have to deal with this Nazi.

Both side are monsters neither Arab and Israelis are angels, thanks to the west, chao ang moh decided to stir the hornet nest.....:biggrin:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.7 million people are locked up in Gaza. Import and export of items are restricted. One power plant operating to cater to the 1.7 million people, giving them only 3 hours of electricity a day. The Palestinians have been living under this conditions for years.
If they don't fight, they will remain in this situation forever.

Their current predicament is nothing but a result of fighting since day one and the situation could only get worse. Why don't they make peace with Israel?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no issue with the Palestinian people but Hamas are the wrong group to fight for their cause. They have made a grave mistake aligning themselves with this organisation.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their current predicament is nothing but a result of fighting since day one and the situation could only get worse. Why don't they make peace with Israel?

You stole away my land, make empty promises to return it to me, then lock me up in a giant prison on a strip of my own land, shell me and my families daily, cultivate a terrorist group among my own people to justify your genocide, and then you say: Make Peace First?

The Arabs may be disunited, they may be hotheaded, but they're not dumb. And the entire world, not just the Arabs, just want to see justice done. Honour the accords, give the Palestinians their state (pre-'67 borders), and the world will be solidly behind Israel if the Palestinians play punk.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no issue with the Palestinian people but Hamas are the wrong group to fight for their cause. They have made a grave mistake aligning themselves with this organisation.

Bone up on your history. Hamas is a creation of Mossad, and to this day serves the Israelis well by giving them justification to decimate the Palestinians. Even within Hamas there are Mossad moles who continually work at sowing discord among the leaders so as to forestall any chance of peaceful negotiations between the Jews and Arabs. So Hamas will never go away.

All to Israel's advantage, who have no intention whatsoever of relinquishing what they stole. In fact, it's a little-known secret that the entire Jerusalem and Greater Israel is the ultimate aim (partly to accommodate the fast-growing hard-core Haredi population) of the Zionists.

There are very few other peoples who play as dirty and shrewd as the Jews. Any student of European history will see the hidden hand of Shylock's people in the major cataclysms, political movements and revolutions, and even royal coups and marriages through the ages. That's why they're so reviled everywhere they go and settle down.