• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today writer says sports competition is not like Miss Singapore pageant

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
quick go fuck him!!

http://www.todayonline.com/voices/games-medals-reflect-high-quality-local-training

"Singapore has won several medals at the Commonwealth Games. However, I have seen some online comments questioning the authenticity of some of the winners’ national identity and whether they are qualified enough to represent Singapore.

Those who posted such comments are mistaken about sports competitions and what these represent. A sports competition is not a beauty pageant, in which the appearance and culture of the contestants should represent their country’s populace as much as possible.

An international sports competition tests various countries on the quality and dedication of their athletes’ training. Any medals won would reflect the excellence of such important attributes.

Chilli crab and chicken rice are signature dishes that reflect our national identity, but we do not question whether the crabs and chickens came from Singapore. What matters is the trained technique of the cooks that went into preparing and cooking the dishes.

I hope more citizens can appreciate the high quality in nurturing our athletes to win medals in international sports. They should be applauded for their hard work and dedication."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes chilli crab and chicken rice are signature dish of singapore,but right now the crabs in singapore and geylang river are dirty,scrabby,small,pale looking,off coloured creatures that have been swimming in chemicals and diesel petrol and the chickens are poverty stricken birds found on the island of pulua tekong,so PAP is importing dogs,cats and snakes from China and india and pretending that the national dish of singapore is shi chuan mala san por tofu(table tennis) and mc aloo tikki (cricket).

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
these behaviors. to import pple to win accorddales for them at public's expenses is no diff from them setting up temasick pte and taking atrocious paycheck at whose expenses?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
we all know in our hearts, importing athletes to win medals is akin to cheating.

So? Every country does it. football clubs buy and sell FTs to win matches. Other country also get FTs to win medals eithier by importing them young or when they are already known to have potentiol.

Why target and blame your own pappy gov only?

The real issue about the grouses of some locals viewing these FTs winning medals in their own backyard in distaste is not becos that only this country is doing it but becos the real locals NEVER HAD and WILL NEVER HAVE the means to grow and develop such potentiol to win such medlas.

These locals ( many found in forums like this) feel their ego and pride is being bruised when the Pappy rulers simply looked at them as NO POTENTIOL or genetically lacking and being unable to compete at top level of sports competition to win medals.

That is why I have always said, once Sinkie have a loser mentality, this pervades into every respect of their lives and gets pass on from generation to generation.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are jumping to conclusions and sound like a lemming with your "everyone is doing it so its ok" argument.

the real issue lies in the PAP's disdain towards its fellow countrymen. "NEVER HAD and WILL NEVER HAVE" speaks volumes of your attitude towards Singaporeans.

i do not care what other countries are doing. they can have carnal knowledge with as many spiders as they desire.

sports is meant to bring people together. when even winning becomes a divisive issue, then the powers that be must be doing something wrong.

So? Every country does it. football clubs buy and sell FTs to win matches. Other country also get FTs to win medals eithier by importing them young or when they are already known to have potentiol.

Why target and blame your own pappy gov only?

The real issue about the grouses of some locals viewing these FTs winning medals in their own backyard in distaste is not becos that only this country is doing it but becos the real locals NEVER HAD and WILL NEVER HAVE the means to grow and develop such potentiol to win such medlas.

These locals ( many found in forums like this) feel their ego and pride is being bruised when the Pappy rulers simply looked at them as NO POTENTIOL or genetically lacking and being unable to compete at top level of sports competition to win medals.

That is why I have always said, once Sinkie have a loser mentality, this pervades into every respect of their lives and gets pass on from generation to generation.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Spore men and women table tennis team comprise 95% China nationals. May as well buy Usian Bolt and Kirani !:oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these behaviors. to import pple to win accorddales for them at public's expenses is no diff from them setting up temasick pte and taking atrocious paycheck at whose expenses?

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Singapore has won several medals at the Commonwealth Games. However, I have seen some online comments questioning the authenticity of some of the winners’ national identity and whether they are qualified enough to represent Singapore.

the question to ask is how does wining all the medals help in improving the life of the sillypootians ?

all silly games are conceived by the rich western countries. they eat full too free and has to find something to do.
another way to tell the world they are supreme , by winning medals.
do poor african countries organise such stupid event.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm amused that u actually bothered to read :biggrin:

Indeed. Personally I couldn't care less about the Commonwealth Games. For competitive sporting events, it ranks very low in importance.

Also, it is stupid to support an athlete simply because he/she represents your country. I don't care about ping pong or shooting, deal with it. I can get more excitement watching Usain Bolt breaking another world record.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are jumping to conclusions and sound like a lemming with your "everyone is doing it so its ok" argument.

the real issue lies in the PAP's disdain towards its fellow countrymen. "NEVER HAD and WILL NEVER HAVE" speaks volumes of your attitude towards Singaporeans.

i do not care what other countries are doing. they can have carnal knowledge with as many spiders as they desire.

sports is meant to bring people together. when even winning becomes a divisive issue, then the powers that be must be doing something wrong.

So proof to the Pappy they are WRONG!

You losers have 40 over years to get your act together and yet in the views of the PAP, turn out disappointing.

I don't want to be so specified as to which racial group is lacking in which 'department'.

But since you are deem losers in their views, they have taken action to 'introduce' foreign species into your living space and HOPE to 'improve' the lot of losers here.

But that itself is also a gamble. But better than doing nothing but breed a bunch of losers for another 40 over years! lol

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I agree with you. Sports is often the social glue for a country. When sports has failed in this role, it cease to be useful to the people. Sports is not about the end-game, it is about the journey.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So proof to the Pappy they are WRONG!

You losers have 40 over years to get your act together and yet in the views of the PAP, turn out disappointing.

I don't want to be so specified as to which racial group is lacking in which 'department'.

But since you are deem losers in their views, they have taken action to 'introduce' foreign species into your living space and HOPE to 'improve' the lot of losers here.

But that itself is also a gamble. But better than doing nothing but breed a bunch of losers for another 40 over years! lol

The big issue with the government with sports is that they do not create a viable condition for sports to thrive and because of this, Sports will never be successful and regular Singaporeans will never go into it full-time. The way Singapore Government handle sports can be seen in how they give grants to each associations.

The big problem with Singapore Sports is the way the government measures it. It is run liked a commercial entity and on very specific KPIs, and because of these very specific KPIs, each associations have resorted to importing the hollow trophies. Sports is not developed in a more wholesome manner.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the question to ask is how does wining all the medals help in improving the life of the sillypootians ?

all silly games are conceived by the rich western countries. they eat full too free and has to find something to do.
another way to tell the world they are supreme , by winning medals.
do poor african countries organise such stupid event.

last heard that the africans have gone high tech.....they now play this game called "e-bola" :cool:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. Personally I couldn't care less about the Commonwealth Games. For competitive sporting events, it ranks very low in importance.[\QUOTE]

well adolf certainly felt the national pride in beating the crap off americans n brits

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
IOC or any International Sport regulator should include the rules saying that any competition must have a ratio of minimum 80% locally born sport persons.
For instance, in swimming there are 5 matches to compete, then locally born sport persons should be in 4 matches.
Similarly in table tennis matches, 4 out of 5 matches should be competed by locally born sort persons.