• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imagine if the Israeli Army do this to you...............

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
no israel didnt start a world war,they were cooked like turkeys during the world war.....somehow they seemed to have forgotten their past and think now they can lord over others when they were once the subjugated race......hitler should have done us a favour and finished the job.such scum race should not have been allowed to propagate.

kindly offer your services to Hamas. They are short in numbers and NS-trained people would help their cause then

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good jews were all turned into good bars of soap.
Rotten jews left to shoot kids like that captain.

ARM THE PALESTINIANS WITH SAME KIND OF WEAPONARY AND LET THEM FIGHT IT OUT.
LET THE PALESTINIANS FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN LAND STOLEN FROM THEM BY THE JEWS

right. create another taleban. siao boh? you also want more sharia law in matland and indonesia too?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Singapore Belongs to the Orang Laut....

All we Chinese, Malays and Indians should be deported and this land returned to its original inhabitants.....

Because of the farker Stamford Raffles, Trtue blue Singapoeans the Orang Laut was destroyed as a people.....

This is Genocide, I tell you.

Why no one speakout for the Orang Laut in this forum?

lololol. let's ask A-STAR reaserach how to make zombie orang laut, arm them with dirty nukes, and ask them very nicely to kill us all. that will please the dog god!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Israel start a World War? Form a tripartite pact? Less you forget, there are Arabs and Muslims in the IDF. Hamas has Jews as their martyrs?

Arabs and Muslims in IDF is like Malays in the SAF.

When Hamas becomes a state army, they will take in Jews as well. When IDF was a terrorist group, they didn't have any Arabs or Muslims, just zionist.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you expect Israel to disappear by your drivel? I am sorry, but the best solution for the Palestinians is to make peace with Israel.

How to make peace when Israel refuses to give them back some of their land? The Jews stole their land ...see bbc documentary on youtube.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kindly offer your services to Hamas. They are short in numbers and NS-trained people would help their cause then

u wait ok?when i become a rich man i will personally buy 10 BUK mii and 10 s300PMU and go shoot down israeli fighters myself.and shutdown all israeli airspace...any plane taking off from israel will be shot down immediately cause they are suspected to be hostile or harbouring terrorists.all jews=terrorists.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
u wait ok?when i become a rich man i will personally buy 10 BUK mii and 10 s300PMU and go shoot down israeli fighters myself.and shutdown all israeli airspace...any plane taking off from israel will be shot down immediately cause they are suspected to be hostile or harbouring terrorists.all jews=terrorists.

S300PMU sucks. By then Israel will have the stealthy F-35.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u are stupid.s300 has been proven to have defeated 11 Electronic warfare fighter jets with concerted radar jammers from various countries including france,germany,UK in a NATO exercise,that thing is one tough sonofabitch,and we talking about only one launcher here,not a system of multiple launchers.....and that F35 is a piece of shit,its even worst than existing fighter jets......the only chance Israel has is getting the F22 or the B2 bomber which USA is giving to no one.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

face it ur F35 is a total fucking loser,a plane has to fly in the air,the missile and radar system it can carry is limited by airborne weight......

look at the fucking size of the s300 missile,its like a goddam space shuttle booster rocket.....300km range my god......and look at how powerful the launcher radar my god.....enough hertz and microwave emmision to detect a can of tulip sausage in space........theres no such thing as a completely stealth aircarft....sure maybe its signature radius maybe extremely small,but the s300 launcher radar will seek it out and shoot it down......

0SIXRUm.jpg

3fnnbKk.jpg

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
israel never existed in the first place.....israel was only created in 1948,before that the land that israelis occupied belonged to the palestinians,the jews were invasive hosts,i dont even understand why the world is supporting these cancerous organisms.who the dumbfuck came up with the idea of creating a country for the jews?

Neither did Palestine exist, if you want go by history, they have the chance to have a Palestine country ( bigger piece of land too, when UK divided it up) 1948 partition, but they get greedy wanting all and end up with a tiny strip now.....:biggrin:

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

The Partition Plan, a four-part document attached to the resolution, provided for the ... and the United Kingdom would withdraw no later than 1 August 1948.
‎Background - ‎UNSCOP - ‎Ad Hoc Committee - ‎The vote

Primer on Palestine, Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict ...
www.merip.org/primer-palestine-israel-arab-israeli-conflict-new

The United Nations Partition Plan; The Palestinian Refugees; Palestinians ... From the end of World War I until 1948, the area that both groups claimed was ...

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just don't understand why a grown-up adult (I assume) like you could engage in such childish banter.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
umm in the first place,most of that land was inhabited by palestines.....jews dont even belong there in the first place.....the percentage of jews living there was less than 5%......it was only later that they began aggressively buying up land(about 6% of what is now israel) and started importing jews by the truckload till the percentage of jews reached almost 30%,then using violence and millitary force they forced the palestinians and british and christians out and tried to set up their "israel".....if the pinoys tried to do same to my country u can be sure im going down with a M16 assualt rifle and shooting every one of them.

Neither did Palestine exist, if you want go by history, they have the chance to have a Palestine country ( bigger piece of land too, when UK divided it up) 1948 partition, but they get greedy wanting all and end up with a tiny strip now.....:biggrin:

The Partition Plan, a four-part document attached to the resolution, provided for the ... and the United Kingdom would withdraw no later than 1 August 1948.

The United Nations Partition Plan; The Palestinian Refugees; Palestinians ... From the end of World War I until 1948, the area that both groups claimed was ...

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
umm in the first place,most of that land was inhabited by palestines.....jews dont even belong there in the first place.....the percentage of jews living there was less than 5%......it was only later that they began aggressively buying up land(about 6% of what is now israel) and started importing jews by the truckload till the percentage of jews reached almost 30%,then using violence and millitary force they forced the palestinians and british and christians out and tried to set up their "israel".....if the pinoys tried to do same to my country u can be sure im going down with a M16 assualt rifle and shooting every one of them.

The place was inhabited by all the different group, the Jew's had their kingdom too, king David and so on, so who can say the Palestine are there first,.
There are no Palestine in that period, most are nomads or some smaller kingdoms who pay tribute to the Persian, Egyptians, you might want to look up history.

The Palestinian was given a bigger piece of land than the Jew, but they wasn't happy too GREEDY, they want the jews off the land which doesn't belong to the Arabs in the first place.

What happen, they got their ass kick, so you really can't say it belong to Palestinian or the Israelis.

both side are no angel, Why Muslims from all over the world support Palestinian even though they don't really know why but their religion say so. The Koran say so kill or enslaves every Jews where ever you find them...:smile:

Hamas should try and live in peace with Israelis, they are never going to kick the Jews outs, not in a million year....:smile:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope. The place was largely uninhabited. This was proven by Mark Twain first hand account on his trip there in 1867. From his book, "The Innocents Abroad"... "A desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds... a silent mournful expanse.... a desolation.... we never saw a human being on the whole route.... hardly a tree or shrub anywhere. Even the olive tree and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country."

The notion that massive jewish migration coming in to displace arab is therefore not true.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf are u guys talking about for christsake,we are talking about modern history in the 20th century and u guys bring up ancient history?why not bring up 200 years ago Singapore is a desolate and wild jungle thats why singapore belong to everyone including tiongs shitskins and pinoys?

the jews were a fucking minority less than 5% until the 1940s where they started the "zionist" invasion of "british owned" palestine.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ancient_Israel_and_Judah

The name Israel first appears in the stele of the Egyptian pharaoh Merneptah c. 1209 BCE, "Israel is laid waste and his seed is no more."[18] This "Israel" was a cultural and probably political entity of the central highlands, well enough established to be perceived by the Egyptians as a possible challenge to their hegemony, but an ethnic group rather than an organised state;[19] Archaeologist Paula McNutt says: "It is probably ... during Iron Age I [that] a population began to identify itself as 'Israelite'," differentiating itself from its neighbours via prohibitions on intermarriage, an emphasis on family history and genealogy, and religion.[20]

History of ancient Israel and Judah

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Further information: Israelites, History of Palestine, Canaan § History, Pre-history of the Southern Levant, History of the Southern Levant and History of the Levant

The Iron Age kingdom of Israel (blue) and kingdom of Judah (yellow), with their neighbors (tan) (8th century BCE)
Part of a series on the

History of Israel

The Western Wall, Jerusalem

Ancient Israel and Judah

Prehistory ·
Hebrews ·
Israelites

United monarchy ·
Northern Kingdom ·
Kingdom of Judah ·
Babylonian rule ·
Persian rule ·
Hasmonean dynasty

Rome ·
Byzantium

Herodian kingdom ·
Tetrarchy ·
Roman Judea ·
Syria Palaestina ·
Palaestina Prima ·
Palaestina Secunda ·
Jewish-Sasanian commonwealth

Caliphate ·
Crusades

Jund Filastin ·
Jund al-Urdunn ·
Kingdom of Jerusalem ·
Ayyubid dynasty ·
Mongol invasions ·
Mamluk Sultanate ·
Ottoman rule (Mutasarrifate)

Israel and Judah were related Iron Age kingdoms of the ancient Levant. The Kingdom of Israel emerged as an important local power by the 9th century BCE before falling to the Neo-Assyrian Empire in 722 BCE. Israel's southern neighbor, the Kingdom of Judah, emerged in the 8th century[1] and enjoyed a period of prosperity as a client-state of first Assyria and then Babylon before a revolt against the Neo-Babylonian Empire led to its destruction in 586 BCE. Following the fall of Babylon to the Persian king Cyrus the Great in 539 BCE, some Judean exiles returned to Jerusalem, inaugurating the formative period in the development of a distinctive Judahite identity in the Persian province of Yehud. Yehud was absorbed into the subsequent Hellenistic kingdoms that followed the conquests of Alexander the Great, but in the 2nd century BCE the Judaeans revolted against the Hellenist Seleucid Empire and created the Hasmonean kingdom. This, the last nominally independent Judean kingdom, came to an end in 63 BCE with its conquest by Pompey of Rome. With the installation of client kingdoms under the Herodian Dynasty, the Kingdom of Israel was wracked by civil disturbances which culminated in the Jewish Revolt, the destruction of the Temple, the emergence of rabbinical Judaism and Early Christianity

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is the fucking jews who wanted it all and want to ethnic cleanse the Palestinians from the land of their forefathers many thousands years ago that date back even before the arrival of the fucking jews in that area.

If might is right, Hitler was right in turning jews into bars of soap and yanking out the teeths to make gold bullion.
And in future, when Palestinians got arms as good or better than the Jews, finish what Hitler started and turn the rest of jews into bars of soap.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok i get it now....so the jews were fucked by the ssyrians,the persians and the romans......then they drifted about the world homeless and lost.....blah blah blah.....now they trying to recreate the kingdom of israel of 2000 years ago?????

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf are u guys talking about for christsake,we are talking about modern history in the 20th century and u guys bring up ancient history?why not bring up 200 years ago Singapore is a desolate and wild jungle thats why singapore belong to everyone including tiongs shitskins and pinoys?

the jews were a fucking minority less than 5% until the 1940s where they started the "zionist" invasion of "british owned" palestine.

U want to talk about recent history? Ok let start from British colonial time.

British had already allocated Palestine between the Jews and Arab. Arab in the area already had their homeland and that is Jordan, that is the real Palestine state. Jewish sector consist of Israel, Gaza and WB under Jewish National Home.The arab got greedy and wanted every land for themselves. It rather a case of Arab overstaying their welcome on what was suppose to belong to the Jews if you look at it from this angle.