• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Imagine if the Israeli Army do this to you...............

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Besides, Judaism, Christians, Muslims, etc shit all have the same Abrahamic God.....they believe in the same biblical story, and even then, Genesis is borrowed from the Sumerian texts.

As far as I'm concerned, they should all migrate to a distant planet and kill each other off for all I care.

Very well said. The Middle East would be a much more peaceful place if the Torah, Bible and Koran were banned. These 3 books are the world's most evil books that automatically bypasses the censorship authorities of almost all countries on Earth. WTF!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All histories are subjective, and I care not. All I ever stated was that the land belonged to the British, and this much is almost a universally accepted fact of history, even by you. It never belonged to the Palestinians.

Whatever the history, it is now a fact that Israel is there, and it is strong. If the weak Palestinians together with their Hamas are not going to live with that fact and make compromises even just for the sake of their younger generations, they truly deserved to be screwed by Israel.

You have been conned.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...hat-helps-israelis-to-hide-facts-9630765.html

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the biggest hypocrites have to go first,that means the israelis.waiting for the middle east countries to get their shit together,and perform a second holocaust.

just like japan will tremble and squirm before the might of China,the ISRAELIS SHALL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGENCE AND FURIOUS ANGER UPON THEE.

Very well said. The Middle East would be a much more peaceful place if the Torah, Bible and Koran were banned. These 3 books are the world's most evil books that automatically bypasses the censorship authorities of almost all countries on Earth. WTF!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes and they killed the british and they killed the palestinians and they killed the muslims and the christians to drive them out........Israel the promised land?????and they dare blame it on HAMAS?who created the HAMAS???it was the jews who drew the first blood,who massacred hundreds of thousands of palestinians in a bid to set up their godforsaken city!!!!!!

And you expect Israel to disappear by your drivel? I am sorry, but the best solution for the Palestinians is to make peace with Israel.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God promised land to the jews?

Please......jews is an invented word. There is no such thing as jews.

Besides, Judaism, Christians, Muslims, etc shit all have the same Abrahamic God.....they believe in the same biblical story, and even then, Genesis is borrowed from the Sumerian texts.

As far as I'm concerned, they should all migrate to a distant planet and kill each other off for all I care.

Jews is NOT even a race...........I don't know what it is. In fact, no one knows.................KNN

Middle East be declared a special case and neutron bombs allowed to all the parties.
That way only the humans be erased and not the land.

Since they all share the same God, God will sort them out.
But opps, that GOD is fucking biased and chose race like some kind of APARTHEID MAFIA deciding on a chosen race with curses for other races.

Maybe the Devil will give a more fair justice instead.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you expect Israel to disappear by your drivel? I am sorry, but the best solution for the Palestinians is to make peace with Israel.

no of course not i would support the middle eastern but i do not want to support another bunch of religious nutjobs so the muslims have to figure this shit out by themselves.....if those camel fuckers are secular and atheists i would find ways to contribute to their war efforts.i will personally buy 10 BUK mII and S300 and shoot down israeli planes myself.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

I concur with you! These three books are man created books use to manipulate and control the dumb fucks through false promises and fears embedded in the scriptures. Not convinced, watch this video.

[video=youtube;8RV46fsmx6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RV46fsmx6E[/video]

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Singapore Belongs to the Orang Laut....

All we Chinese, Malays and Indians should be deported and this land returned to its original inhabitants.....

Because of the farker Stamford Raffles, Trtue blue Singapoeans the Orang Laut was destroyed as a people.....

This is Genocide, I tell you.

Why no one speakout for the Orang Laut in this forum?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
orang lauts are just a bunch of monkeys like mudlanders......the true genocide are the true blue sinkies being destroyed by foreigners......deport all foreigners and return the land to the original inhabitants!!!!

And Singapore Belongs to the Orang Laut....

All we Chinese, Malays and Indians should be deported and this land returned to its original inhabitants.....

Because of the farker Stamford Raffles, Trtue blue Singapoeans the Orang Laut was destroyed as a people.....

This is Genocide, I tell you.

Why no one speakout for the Orang Laut in this forum?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because of the farker Stamford Raffles, .....

Singapore is not founded by Stamford Raffles, the sad story we are always misled to see the world through the angmoh' eyes. Columbia is not the first man to do pan-ocean sailing but the history we read is so angmoh bias:(

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excuse me, who is the Lord?

The Lord of the Chosen people chose to allow this to be done to any that are not chosen

gaza067.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Lord of the Chosen people chose to allow this to be done to any that are not chosen

gaza067.jpg

Do you know what differentiates the Jews from the Palestinians? The Palestinians love to hold up blown-up dolls as their prizes of sympathy. The Jews don't.

Scumbags are people who are intent on war and then later cry foul.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what differentiates the Jews from the Palestinians? The Palestinians love to hold up blown-up dolls as their prizes of sympathy. The Jews don't.

Scumbags are people who are intent on war and then later cry foul.

Yes, Jews never display photo of their dead. Not even victims of suicide bombers.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Israel start a World War? Form a tripartite pact? Less you forget, there are Arabs and Muslims in the IDF. Hamas has Jews as their martyrs?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Israel start a World War? Form a tripartite pact? Less you forget, there are Arabs and Muslims in the IDF. Hamas has Jews as their martyrs?

no israel didnt start a world war,they were cooked like turkeys during the world war.....somehow they seemed to have forgotten their past and think now they can lord over others when they were once the subjugated race......hitler should have done us a favour and finished the job.such scum race should not have been allowed to propagate.

Last edited: