• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pioneer Package commercial in Cantonese - what do you think?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As pukeworthy as the one in Mandarin.

[video=youtube;VNHGqE1SC8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNHGqE1SC8w[/video]

The PAP is going out in full force to psycho the older folks to vote for them, you can't fool me. :cool:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As pukeworthy as the one in Mandarin.

video...

The PAP is going out in full force to psycho the older folks to vote for them, you can't fool me. :cool:

Agree with you.

This video ad is crass and totally third world - treating our dear older uncles and aunties as if they are all uneducated fools.

I mean, falling sick and needing medical care is a serious matter. It is totally inappropriate and tasteless to promote a serious subject in a lighthearted manner.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Cantonese " Zhen Fu Diu Gao Lay".... Hakka " Zhen Fu Diu Ai See Futt"... ha ha ha , 65 & above...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap is securing the loyalty of the selfless pioneer generation while the wp is giving up on them and going after the selfish me generation. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the commercial is stupid. feel that it is ridiculing the pioneer generation. they should explain the benefits of the package seriously. PM LHL should kowtow to the pioneer peasants to show his respect to them on the TV.