• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen in my life

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
6290.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why be so patriotic and siao on about displaying flags?

The RCs will take care of it if your HDB flat is facing a major road or MRT station. :wink:

cc843.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certainly israel, founded by an atheist and talking of a religious promised land, and it's supporters will join lky in hell

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such display of fake loyalty by the pap makes my goose pimples stand

Because Singapore is a fake country so most of the things are fake. Fake loyalty, fake tears, fake compassion, fake praises, fake leaders, fake this fake that .......and we also have lots of fake citizens.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because Singapore is a fake country so most of the things are fake. Fake loyalty, fake tears, fake compassion, fake praises, fake leaders, fake this fake that .......and we also have lots of fake citizens.

Yes and worst of all, fake foreign talents.

All these fakes make the crumbling of Singapore inevitable. All blame to pap and the chief culprit is lee hsien loong

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such display of fake loyalty by the pap makes my goose pimples stand

All those display to cover up the fact Singaporeans hate their fucking guts.
And love to see them dangling below

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We must punish those who open the floodgates for foreigners to flock into this land :rolleyes:
Hang them with piano wires on the lamp posts
:oIo:

Garland them with burning car tyres also can.
Stay upwind of them as the PAP cockroaches maggots stink like fermenting unflushed public toilet bowls.
But smoke from burning tyres will purify them and let their souls seek better incarnation as bedbugs and ticks on dogs .