• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to die or not to die.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m going to quote this which i didn't know that i had quoted so repetitively recently. ready?....

YOU EAT, U DIE
U DON'T EAT U ALSO DIE
SO WOULD U RATHER DIE WITHOUT EATING OR DIE HAPPILY EATING?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's like if you have 1 million, you WILL die eventually.

Even if you don't have 1 million, you WILL also die eventually.:*::*:

So how? seek or not to seek :confused::*:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are different ways to die.
You anyhow eat, you lie in bed like a disabled with sickness shit and urine on your bed cannot move wait to die.
If you eat properly, at least you can still move about with dignity while you wait to die.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boliao thread that should die.
But since we talk about dying, talk of those that really should die

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where do you go after you die?

It cannot just be darkness like you go to sleep?

Because when you are sleeping you are still alive.

The effect should be different after you die.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the ideal age for sinkie to pass on is early 60's, you still can move around at ease. anything in the 80's is deemed to old and too many ailments, not good! what do you think?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You live in your life time.

Baby born a few days or week died too. Their life time is in days or week.

Old fart die die live a life time pass 90 and 老不死。

Live your lifetime, best take it a day at a time.

It's like if you have 1 million, you WILL die eventually.

Even if you don't have 1 million, you WILL also die eventually.:*::*:

So how? seek or not to seek :confused::*:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to hope for after you die. Death is a gift where you can go screwed many girls you like and once you died only she remember the shits you did to her.

Where do you go after you die?

It cannot just be darkness like you go to sleep?

Because when you are sleeping you are still alive.

The effect should be different after you die.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the ideal age for sinkie to pass on is early 60's, you still can move around at ease. anything in the 80's is deemed to old and too many ailments, not good! what do you think?

Your loved one always wish you to live longer to have more time with you.
Just like I wish my parents can live longer. Then I can have more time with them.

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong, some people in the 90s still making tons of monies, what's wrong with living longer?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure? doesn't LKY eat properly, he still going to die.

there are different ways to die.
You anyhow eat, you lie in bed like a disabled with sickness shit and urine on your bed cannot move wait to die.
If you eat properly, at least you can still move about with dignity while you wait to die.