• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

your favourite songs...

The Girl From Ipanema - Lou Rawls

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bqE7RuIbfjE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lee Morgan - Caramba

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ArqJanZPY9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Milton Banana Trio - Primitivo

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/97-4KsjWueM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube;DYVxOjG2nvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYVxOjG2nvw[/video]

Elza Soares - Mas Que Nada

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7jk5_uRcCik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video=youtube;tiiPdARuPh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiiPdARuPh8[/video]

SNTCK

[video=youtube;M2Jzv3YwCp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Jzv3YwCp8[/video]

this is the only ang moh song i like:smile:

i am done, the youtube latino jazz i found - this is the HMV Latin Jazz Collection in 1999...enjoy....:cool:

Stan Kenton - Cuban Fire

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RbT7lfOMnJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty, I posted liao, you said you can read fortune by the songs posted, please tell my fortune can?

you won't like what i say about you, from your songs, i know you are beri romantic and slightly bi-sexual...:p:biggrin:

just kidding...:p:p

krafty, I posted liao, you said you can read fortune by the songs posted, please tell my fortune can?

you won't like what i say about you, from your songs, i know you are beri romantic and slightly bi-sexual...:p:biggrin:

just kidding...:p:p

Hahahahahahahaha knn Bangkok waiting for your visit long time liao you know?

whoa lau eh...have been hinting to you for many times already, i want to visit nicole and you... but you no hue...?:p

next week you in?

Hahahahahahahaha knn Bangkok waiting for your visit long time liao you know?

Here's my favorite anthem, by the greatest band in the world.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gEPmA3USJdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

xingguy

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PfAWReBmxEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

xingguy

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t28kudqwENs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

xingguy

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AnKgvOKnIgs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

whoa lau eh...have been hinting to you for many times already, i want to visit nicole and you... but you no hue...?:p

next week you in?

Next week is great, I back on Monday. Kns why need to hint, direct la, I'm not sensitive like bi people you know?