• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay man did a Amy Chong racist comments

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sure there is a WKS and not some fictional ahbeng gangstar story drumed up at oxlee road? who knows if he is actually around. as according to the ministar in charge then, he is either in singapore or not in singapore.

you sure there is a PxP government, not some fictional Multi level sales people, "book cooker", "charlatan"..etc...???

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wq9PBGeh.jpg

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did a search on this m&d's name.. and guess what I found... I duno how to post image.. so post link instead.

https://www.facebook.com/singtel/posts/10152624456121677

basically.. this is his message : YOU GUYS SUCK!! I HAVE ALREADY RECONNECTED MY MIOHOME MOBIEL. AND NOW AGAIN MY SISTER LINE HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED. REASON BEING THAT MY MIOHOME HAVE OUTSTANDING. I HAVE ALREADY SETTLED IT AND STILL DISCONNECTED? WORSE OF ALL, I GET THAT MIOHOME BUNDLE SO THAT IT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE EASIER EVERYTHING INTO 1 ACCOUNT. YET TO SETTLE ANYTHING NEED TO GO THRU ALL 3 DEPARTMENTS.. AND GUESS WHAT???? I AM STILL ON THE LINE WITH YOUR IDIOTIC FOREIGN WORKER DOING HER CHECKS ON THE LAST HALF HOUR!!!!!!

I can't help but laugh!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These m&ds. Don't care whether they are highly educated or not. They always have things that cannot straighten out in their lives. Always and usually money related.

If not job problems. Money problems or just problem after problem.
With a life of so many problems, I guess it's best they keep their fucking mouth shut and their opinions reserved for themselves so that they can first 'solve' their own problems.LoL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because she is Chinese not of other races..

so? Go fuck yourself. Fair and square for everyone. Oh yes i forgot. Lesser races need rules so that they can have an easier time so they are allowed to post racist remarks on chinese with no problems.

Anyway you can fuck yourself and your family dead PAP doggy.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I admire this fucker's gut for daring to show off his kind of face together with the two minahs' for the whole world to see

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one confirm isn't a chinese dog. In fact he's actually going try to nail this m&d to the wall

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/87478809-post478.html

This is one very good chinese citizen and singaporean citizen.

Very proud of him.

So chinese dogs come defend this m&d that insults your own race.

As a singaporean chinese you must know you need to fight against chinese dogs aka chinese that will defend any other non chinese race whenever such racist incidents come up.

Other races somehow don't need.

Somehow you will always see a chinese defending m&ds/shit skins like these that make racist remarks on chinese but never the other way around.

Remember whack chinese dogs too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10547559_10152617664207922_4133131564706407095_n.jpg

His women need better dental work.

These 3 would fit right inside the dictionary definition of ugly.

*gets a call that they are m&ds aka protected species of singapore*

Ok change it if not because they are m&ds they would be inside the ugly definition of a dictionary but all because they are m&ds you cannot say that.

*for those too retarded to even see through this think about this do you somehow let a perp off all because he isn't chinese? well you are a chinese dog.*

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Police can't do shit because he did not say enough to cross the threshold where the. Law comes into play. There is no doubt that he has offended people and is pretty much a prick. Also not a smart prick when he and his two friends are not only ugly but butt ugly.

Secondly he is a local. People were more upset with Amy because she is foreigner and worse still hired by NTUC when thee qualified locals who are still looking for job. And she was not holding some junior job. Frankly she deserved to have a butt kicked out of this country.

Seriously I am more upset about how all 3 look.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Police can't do shit because he did not say enough to cross the threshold where the. Law comes into play. There is no doubt that he has offended people and is pretty much a prick. Also not a smart prick when he and his two friends are not only ugly but butt ugly.

Secondly he is a local. People were more upset with Amy because she is foreigner and worse still hired by NTUC when thee qualified locals who are still looking for job. And she was not holding some junior job. Frankly she deserved to have a butt kicked out of this country.

Seriously I am more upset about how all 3 look.

Looks like a product of inbreeding.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-made-police-report-4761762.html#post87504773

c0ck n bullsh1t story can believe?

so what did he apoligize for?

fZgp6up.jpg

Attachments

• blogger-image-1546067159.jpg
    blogger-image-1546067159.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 157