• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay man did a Amy Chong racist comments

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10325552_814672641911238_4308323638377475483_n.jpg

fZgp6up.jpg

JHmGIRY.jpg

9pc1c5g.jpg

OhYWM90.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL at 'apolize'. Learn to spell properly before ranting online... you inbred illiterate Melayu. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This nigger is being lambasted in edmw. Seems like many ppl are sick and tired of the double standards. It's good to see many chinese that sit on the fence wake up. During the amy cheong saga there were many chinese and also condemned her. Want to bet how many mudlays if any condemn this m&d here for his remark?

In fact i can bet many chinese dogs don't care about what this m&d says at all and think it's ok. Want to be a chinese dog go ahead. They won't care if you support them. Want to hate on your own race but in the end get betrayed by others and ask your own race for help.

It's incidents like this that you can see the double standards and fuckers like them will always try to take advantage. For m&ds it's always about themselves especially like how just by being born a chinese you owe them a living or you owe them something. You and your descendants. It's good to see more chinese stand up against this. For the chinese dogs well continue being one but pls have the decency not to ask a chinese for help if you need help one day. Ask the mudlays or shit skins to help you.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way to solve the noise problem is to prohibit the use of HDB void decks for weddings, funerals or any organised/religious activities irrespective of race, religion or politics (political party)-including burning of joss papers.

The govt with its billions can easily fund purpose build centres for such activities-like what the Community Centres is used now for many events. It can build affordable funeral, religious and social centres in each neighbourhood preferably blocked/shielded by bus terminus/carparks or commercial buildings so that residential areas can be quiet.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now, there are many complains about immigrants when it account for only 30% of the population. The malays had to tolerate a ratio of one local to 5 immigrants in the early days before merdeka. So I suppose they have some grounds to complain.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this shoebox multicultural hotpot, it is hard not to be even a little racist. The key is not to take it too seriously. If all parties can laugh it off, I would say it's fine by me. Let the jokes flow, just don't hate.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See what i mean?

Once they start eating food and not getting hungry and getting more energy, they start their insult and bashing for whatever reason. Their mosque teach them to behave like this after having food?

I do not know what it wrong with such human beings.

When they are hungry and no food to eat, they don't have the energy to think and then blur blur fly in a route to challenge the missile.

Once they have food already and get some energy, then they start to insult others. Are they having too much energy or eat too much meat?

Maybe they should go hungry for another month so that they have no energy to type.