• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only Malay will receive such treatment in Singapore

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10330244_992387670776221_5341115544173334728_n.jpg

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The parking warden is a Malay and give pangchan because of festive spirit?
Can't tell who is giving who is receiving.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax man, as long Sinkies benefit i c no harm done.

In Sinkapore, there r a lot of Special Sinkies!! We have our marvelous elites, we have our women protected under the so-called 'Woman Charter' and now we have our 'sons and daughters of the soil'. For non-Sinkies, we have our own special 'FTs' from all over.
For the rest of us, be prepared to be 'screwed' constantly!!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes we have to take law into our own hands....especially in Singapore

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is really warm to see such picture, it is a kind of respect that we have for each other. RUN has great Malay pals in school, NS and life. I even got a kueh Lapis last weekend.

己所不欲,勿施于人

The ticket in the picture is likely to be issued by a non-Malay. Most Malay wardens will be on leave on Hari Raya and Chinese wardens will be on leave on Chinese New Year. It is disheartening when I know about the parking tickets issued on the first day of lunar new year, so inauspicious.