• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm so tired..........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.............juggling with so many cares and concerns.......................I really need God to give me guidance and protection, but he always seem to fail me.

I feel so alone and so challenged by life and its vicissitudes.

Bedok Reservoir seems like a good place to visit, with a one way ticket.

Haizzzz!!!!!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please call them NOW!

Samaritans of Singapore
Block 10, Cantonment Close
#01-01
Singapore
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone
Hotline: 1800- 221 4444
24 Hour service:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
My god, I just realize the SOS number is 4444.

Which idiot registered this number? Better change lah 3333!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
.............juggling with so many cares and concerns.......................I really need God to give me guidance and protection, but he always seem to fail me.

Haizzzz!!!!!

Your God here is Leongsam. He yak yak yak so much you never listen to his divine guidance.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life may seem hard now but try to look at the bright side such as the pending death of LKY, the extra holiday(s) we might all get, LHL/Ho Ching being put on trial for incompetence,.... :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can help push you into the reservoir, if you want to be assured i can help tie your legs to a rock before pushing you down...feel free to let me know...:biggrin:

Haizzzz!!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please call them NOW!

Samaritans of Singapore
Block 10, Cantonment Close
#01-01
Singapore
Contact by: Face to Face - Phone
Hotline: 1800- 221 4444
24 Hour service:

Someone had pointed out that with '4444' as the phone number, sure die one!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the bedok reservoir orgy of suiciders (bros) is now full. please join the pandan reservoir orgy of suiciders (pros).

He deserves better ...the swimming pool at 38 Oxley Road is available to him. He would do the country a big favour if he brings someone along on his journey.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you all for the swift sendoff, even though I've not yet collected my CPF.

I'll remember you guys when I'm on the other side.

My only regret is I've not been able to fulfill all my wishes before I go.

Anyone want to join me, PM me.........but as I know I'm a timid person all along,
please knock me unconscious first and then help to throw me off the cliff at the reservoir.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you all for the swift sendoff, even though I've not yet collected my CPF.

I'll remember you guys when I'm on the other side.

My only regret is I've not been able to fulfill all my wishes before I go.

Anyone want to join me, PM me.........but as I know I'm a timid person all along,
please knock me unconscious first and then help to throw me off the cliff at the reservoir.

Will you do this country a big favour by bring the old man with you? :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will earn you merit on the other side to donate all your CPF and savings to the mission of the grace Rony Tan the light.

rony-tan.jpg

Please......this is a serious thread......not a joke thread.