• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Web Of Fumbling Lies On CPF From One MIW Ministers To Another, Including Old Fart

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPFWhoDoYouTrust_LKY_Tharman_zpscd132b2f.png

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This revelation is SHOCKING! It is getting scary how the FAP Traitors are telling one lie to cover another on our CPF money. Besides the glaring contradiction, Tharman also made a shocking revelation that the government used our CPF money to build roads and other infrastructure (to cater to 6.9M population?), which does not generate a return. It sure looks like our retirement funds are used for everything except to be returned to us for our retirement. No wonder many wrote off their CPF money as indirect 35% tax by the government! But why should we when this is our hard-earned money and we are already paying income taxes to the tune of 20%? In developed countries, the citizens enjoy lifelong pension, free education up to tertiary level, universal healthcare, and unemployment benefits if they have to pay such level of ‘taxes’ to the government! In SG, Sporeans are made to serve NS to protect the Familee, its cronies and favoured FTrash to enjoy freebies while they need to work till they drop dead i.e. provided they have not already been replaced by FTrash. In functional countries, such BLATANT BETRAYAL by the government would have resulted in its immediate overtherowing by an understandably angry mob!

Should not the correct approach to hold them accountable to

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This revelation is SHOCKING! It is getting scary how the FAP Traitors are telling one lie to cover another on our CPF money. Besides the glaring contradiction, Tharman also made a shocking revelation that the government used our CPF money to build roads and other infrastructure (to cater to 6.9M population?), which does not generate a return. It sure looks like our retirement funds are used for everything except to be returned to us for our retirement. No wonder many wrote off their CPF money as indirect 35% tax by the government! But why should we when this is our hard-earned money and we are already paying income taxes to the tune of 20%? In developed countries, the citizens enjoy lifelong pension, free education up to tertiary level, universal healthcare, and unemployment benefits if they have to pay such level of ‘taxes’ to the government! In SG, Sporeans are made to serve NS to protect the Familee, its cronies and favoured FTrash to enjoy freebies while they need to work till they drop dead i.e. provided they have not already been replaced by FTrash. In functional countries, such BLATANT BETRAYAL by the government would have resulted in its immediate overtherowing by an understandably angry mob!

Should not the correct approach to hold them accountable to

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure many would like to see Leegime dogs and Leegime leader bank accounts, including those under the names of maids, trusts, families, lovers, you name it. It should be clear transparency means lives at stake. Things need to be kept status quo

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the supreme leader is an incorrigible liar, will his subordinates tell the true? So never trust or believe any of them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This issue is getting ridiculous. Money flows like water and this is especially so in this age of electronic $$$. There is no way any fund can be ring fenced.

We can't just leave sacks of notes in some vault that aren't allowed to be touched at all. It would earn a big fat ZERO percent interest. In fact it would cost money to store.

I can tell you that a certain charity in Auckland in being funded by money earned from the hard work of the whores in Singapore and the surrounding region. I should know because I earned the money selling sammyboyforum.com and I now donate regularly to that charity from the yield derived.

However, as far as the charity is concerned, they don't have a clue that their organisation is being supported with money derived from prostitution.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you that a certain charity in Auckland in being funded by money earned from the hard work of the whores in Singapore and the surrounding region. I should know because I earned the money selling sammyboyforum.com and I now donate regularly to that charity from the yield derived.

now then admit it huh!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
catherine lim is right. how do we expect the people to trust the government if they can't even come clean on a simple matter like the use of CPF funds?

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the problem with the 3 stooges, making wild allegations. The IB will abuse them, setting up the protesters on collision course with the PAP. This is why I say the SDP should not attend the 3rd protest, at least not as speakers.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure many would like to see Leegime dogs and Leegime leader bank accounts, including those under the names of maids, trusts, families, lovers, you name it. It should be clear transparency means lives at stake. Things need to be kept status quo

It meant piano wires will be kept busy when we all finally get to know.

Those bastards will not laugh all the way to their banks after that.

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lies , lies and more lies.

And what do you SINKIE think you can do about it?

---

-----

-------

NOTHING! LoL

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Betul ! Jangan main 48 lah !:oIo: Wayang sini sana !:mad:

Many of us already noe that our hard earned CPF is only to good to look at on Paper, I considered it BURNED!
When you lend a friend cash, he will tell you nothing but lies if he cannot meet the date line to pay up, no diff
wat PAP is doing to Sinkies.