• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

For self righteous Sinkies: Your tax dollars is going towards killing Palestinians

Ok, I can’t stand it anymore. Singaporeans are ignorant in the utmost. I am sick and tired of my malay friends complaining about Israel attacking Gaza and killing Palestinian kids and what not. Than on this forum, you read that Goh Meng Seng went to Hong Lim to protest the Israeli invasion of the Gaza strip too.

I have news for all of you self righteous sinkies. Your money is being used to pay for a lot of these Israeli weapons being used on the Palestinians. Deal with it. Live with it. U are as guilty of putting a gun and bullets in the hands of an Israeli soldier as Netanyahu is.
Why? Singapore is by far the number one weapons customer of Israel. We buy tons of weapons from them in the past, in the present, and will in the future. The story of Israel’s military relationship with Singapore is well known. They basically set up the SAF for us as well as our navy and Air force.

Ever wonder why our SAR-21 looks so similar to their tavor-21? That is because we gave IMI (Israel Military Industries) the R & D money to design the weapon, with the knowledge that it will be adopted by the 2 armies and build in their respective factories. Every Tavor 21 that an IDF soldier fires at a Palestinian contains R & D funds that we provided to develop this weapon. Israel is heavily dependent on overseas sales to pay for their own weapons and to pay for their weapons development. Without the billions of $ that Sinkie taxpayers pump into the Israeli arms industry, they would not have the money to equip their military nearly as well against the Palestinians. The role of the Israeli defence contractors in the country’s economy is huge. One weapon system alone, the Merkava, employs directly and indirectly 10,000 israeli. By funding the Israel military companies to the degree that we do, we have a direct impact on the ability of their country to wage war.

The military arrangements and weapons bought from Israel and the cost of this military assistance ( you don’t think the jews set up our army for free, do you?) is top secret in both countries. It was estimated that in 2000, the dollar amount of military equipment and systems and training we paid to Israel was USD$2 billion. But we know for sure that this relationship goes back decades. Between 1994 and 2004, SIngapore was the number one arms export market for Israel. Ahead of such countries like USA, China and India. Since 2000, Singapore has pumped an estimated USD$100 million annually in investments into Israeli high tech companies that also develop weapons. In addition to the above mentioned Tavor 21, a partial list of weapons bought from the Israelis include:

AMX-13 tanks, plus modifications to bring them up to SM1 standards. Eg Israeli made ballistic computer and laser range finder. Soltam mortars in the 120mm, 52mm, 160mm, and 18mm mortars. Gabriel Ship to ship missiles for our fast patrol boats. Centurion tanks upgraded to Tempest level. Soltam M-71 and M68 155mm howitzer. IAI made UAVs like Scout, Searcher, and Golden Eagle. Air to Air missiles like Python 3 and Python 4. Israeli companies like Elbit and IAI upgraded the F-5Es with new radar and avionics integration. The electronic warfare avionics hump ASPS on the new F-16 Block 52 + is also from Israel as well as the Rafael Litening pods. The Fokker 50 Maritime avionics were also Israel made. The Spike ATGW is Israel made, as well as the OWS gun mount on the M113 Ultras. G550 Airborne early warning aircraft (each over USD$100 million). Rafael Spyder air defence system for SAM based on Python missiles. It is also said that Singapore paid for the development of the Iron Dome anti missile system, and that the first deployment of the Iron Dome was in Singapore and not Israel.

This list is not complete, but you can see that billions upon billions of Sinkie taxpayer dollars were sunk into the Israel weapons industry. I am no supporter of Hamas or the Palestinians myself. And I couldn’t care less if the IDF demolish the whole gaza strip. But before sinkies express their indignation, they should understand what role their tax dollars played in equipping and subsidizing the military force that is at war now with the Palestinians. My source is from a Haaretz article published in 2004 by Amnon Barzilai, for those who want to verify.

elephanto

Re: For self righteous Sinkies: Your tax dollars is going towards killing Palestinian

U r 1 of the most self righteous prick here, frothing at the mouth always angry !
fuck! Get a life !
the world is complex enuf, Israel is our friend in need, wat they do to Hamas, u & I r no experts, so stop beating yr chicken breast & pretend to be wiser-than-thou ! Smearer & yet can't live it down when smeared !

Fuck u up good good, damn shiok !

GramStroker

Re: For self righteous Sinkies: Your tax dollars is going towards killing Palestinian

Seriously has anyone asked the Palestinians why bring children into this world to suffer?

IDF should do the world a favour, just nuke the strip once and for all already.

sexy%20support-2.png

Ok, I can’t stand it anymore. Singaporeans are ignorant in the utmost. I am sick and tired of my malay friends complaining about Israel attacking Gaza and killing Palestinian kids and what not. Than on this forum, you read that Goh Meng Seng went to Hong Lim to protest the Israeli invasion of the Gaza strip too.

I have news for all of you self righteous sinkies. Your money is being used to pay for a lot of these Israeli weapons being used on the Palestinians. Deal with it. Live with it. U are as guilty of putting a gun and bullets in the hands of an Israeli soldier as Netanyahu is.
Why? Singapore is by far the number one weapons customer of Israel. We buy tons of weapons from them in the past, in the present, and will in the future. The story of Israel’s military relationship with Singapore is well known. They basically set up the SAF for us as well as our navy and Air force.

Ever wonder why our SAR-21 looks so similar to their tavor-21? That is because we gave IMI (Israel Military Industries) the R & D money to design the weapon, with the knowledge that it will be adopted by the 2 armies and build in their respective factories. Every Tavor 21 that an IDF soldier fires at a Palestinian contains R & D funds that we provided to develop this weapon. Israel is heavily dependent on overseas sales to pay for their own weapons and to pay for their weapons development. Without the billions of $ that Sinkie taxpayers pump into the Israeli arms industry, they would not have the money to equip their military nearly as well against the Palestinians. The role of the Israeli defence contractors in the country’s economy is huge. One weapon system alone, the Merkava, employs directly and indirectly 10,000 israeli. By funding the Israel military companies to the degree that we do, we have a direct impact on the ability of their country to wage war.

The military arrangements and weapons bought from Israel and the cost of this military assistance ( you don’t think the jews set up our army for free, do you?) is top secret in both countries. It was estimated that in 2000, the dollar amount of military equipment and systems and training we paid to Israel was USD$2 billion. But we know for sure that this relationship goes back decades. Between 1994 and 2004, SIngapore was the number one arms export market for Israel. Ahead of such countries like USA, China and India. Since 2000, Singapore has pumped an estimated USD$100 million annually in investments into Israeli high tech companies that also develop weapons. In addition to the above mentioned Tavor 21, a partial list of weapons bought from the Israelis include:

AMX-13 tanks, plus modifications to bring them up to SM1 standards. Eg Israeli made ballistic computer and laser range finder. Soltam mortars in the 120mm, 52mm, 160mm, and 18mm mortars. Gabriel Ship to ship missiles for our fast patrol boats. Centurion tanks upgraded to Tempest level. Soltam M-71 and M68 155mm howitzer. IAI made UAVs like Scout, Searcher, and Golden Eagle. Air to Air missiles like Python 3 and Python 4. Israeli companies like Elbit and IAI upgraded the F-5Es with new radar and avionics integration. The electronic warfare avionics hump ASPS on the new F-16 Block 52 + is also from Israel as well as the Rafael Litening pods. The Fokker 50 Maritime avionics were also Israel made. The Spike ATGW is Israel made, as well as the OWS gun mount on the M113 Ultras. G550 Airborne early warning aircraft (each over USD$100 million). Rafael Spyder air defence system for SAM based on Python missiles. It is also said that Singapore paid for the development of the Iron Dome anti missile system, and that the first deployment of the Iron Dome was in Singapore and not Israel.

This list is not complete, but you can see that billions upon billions of Sinkie taxpayer dollars were sunk into the Israel weapons industry. I am no supporter of Hamas or the Palestinians myself. And I couldn’t care less if the IDF demolish the whole gaza strip. But before sinkies express their indignation, they should understand what role their tax dollars played in equipping and subsidizing the military force that is at war now with the Palestinians. My source is from a Haaretz article published in 2004 by Amnon Barzilai, for those who want to verify.

Cocked up. Their TAR-21 was invented by themselves and is far better than anything STE can produce here even with all the scholars.

sochi2014

Jews are the chosen one.

You cannot destroy them all.

until now still no know S'pore is a Zionist colony meh ?

anyway, hope those mooselimps show some balls for once and fight to the bitter end........no point surrender to the jews only to get massacred next time.........

if enough palestinians mati........maybe something might happen for them........if not, the world will soon forget it till the next massacre.....

Money well spent.

Sinkies usually fail their geography and do not study political science. So why should they care about the filthy Palestinians?

Leckmichamarsch

Seriously has anyone asked the Palestinians why bring children into this world to suffer?

sexy%20support-2.png

Dun fuck Hamas......... fuck me instead

babuSingh

Settle the problems we have at our own backyard before going out helping others and act hero

Leckmichamarsch

I thot SAR 21 was designed n developed by Lee Kah Hoo in CIS........... now Founders Industrires absorbed by ST Automotive now ST Kinetics?

sexy%20support-2.png

Did those huggers of the chosen race finished frotting themselves silly on those jews to heart content?
Or did you penetrate as well in addition to those frotting?
Photos of Palestinian kids or with half brain blown off made you cum with special delight?

I aim to please you and enhance your pleasure.

For your wanking pleasure as I aim to please the huggers of chosen race.

3162299457_6d9e8371fe1.jpg

image038.jpg

I thot SAR 21 was designed n developed by Lee Kah Hoo in CIS........... now Founders Industrires absorbed by ST Automotive now ST Kinetics?

It was. The Israeli TAR has no relationship to the SAR-21 which is weaker and cannot stand prolonged combat.

zeebjii

Jews are the chosen one.

You cannot destroy them all.

Then ah nehs are the chosen ones too. god gave them the power to multiply themselves so fast that even a world war 3 or 4 or 5 will not wipe them out.

With pinoys, jews and cockroaches and ah nehs, a lot of lahars and pyroclastic flows required to turn them all into good pinoys and good jews.

3_M

Most countries that condemned Israel just to please the muslims will continue to trade with Israel. What we should be against is the overly excessive defence spending rather than to nitpick on who we should or shouldn't buy from.

Enjoy this for your wanking pleasure.
When you are orgasing over what your tax dollars funding the bombs and shells on Palestinians, this is what one of them did.
Make you feel so shiok inside to know jews doing things unthinkable even to Hitler

gaza067.jpg

It is good for the world's smartest human being to exterminate those good for nothing Muslim shit. I support the Jewish.. They are actually doing the world a lot of good by killing those Muslim motherfuckers who think the whole fucking world revolved around their fucking religion.

Can i hv option to get a handgun n some bullets so i can exterminate some human dreg in sinkie instead. When i am done the world will b a better place i promise.

GramStroker

Without the jews, moosies are also culling their own population.
Ask them why they decapitate one another in Iraq or Syria and stick them up poles along the streets?
Why peddle child porn like that for a certain cause and not those?
Dead children gain more sympathy? Or is it a money game for Hamas?