• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash Hikes Rental to Ridculous Amount, Forces Yishun Bottle Tree Park to Close!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bottle Tree Park in Yishun is set to close next month and most businesses there say they will be closing shop too as they were not able to come to an agreement on rent with the new operator.
bottle-tree-park-fishing.jpg
Bottle Tree Park fishing pond.

[h=1][/h]

<noscript><div>Please enable Javascript to watch this video</div></noscript>

<style></style>

<!-- /tab-gallery-area -->Yishun's Bottle Tree Park set to close in August
SINGAPORE: Bottle Tree Park in Yishun is set to close next month and most businesses there say they will be closing shop too as they were not able to come to an agreement on rent with the new operator. They will have to vacate by August 17.

Kang Weng Sang, who is in-charge of Bottle Tree Prawn Pond, said: "S$30,000 - it's not a fixed rate, you have to pay an extra 10 per cent... For example, if 50 people make a booking for prawning, for an hour, you'll have to pay the operator an extra 10 per cent... This model isn't very reasonable."

Neo Kee Huat ,who is in-charge of Bottle Tree Seafood Restaurant, said: "After painstakingly building up the place with its 'kampung' feel, it's all over. Those who are older say this is their second village because you can't find places like this in Singapore anymore."

It is understood that only the fishing pond business will stay on. The new operator - Chinese company Fullshare Group - had put in a bid of S$169,000 a month for the seven-hectare piece of land. This is more than double the S$68,000 the existing operator had put in for the site. It is understood there are plans to re-develop the place into a recreation centre, to be ready earliest by the end of 2014.

Members of the public, like Timothy Ng, hope the place will retain its rustic and 'kampung' feel. He said: "I just like the atmosphere, it's like very different, and then the people are more friendly as well and they help you."

- CNA/ac

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

Have I not you Stinkees that Stinkapore belongs to everyone? *hee*hee*

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC FTrash Hikes Rental to Ridculous Amount, Forces Yishun Bottle Tree Park to Cl

No wonder they love Foreigner Trashes, Money talks Bullishit walks, GDP huat ah!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC FTrash Hikes Rental to Ridculous Amount, Forces Yishun Bottle Tree Park to Cl

Foreigners come in and suka suka do as they please. PAP government just happy to rake in the dough. No chap if these foreigners ruin the country.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fark thekampung, best is convert to nitespot with sauna n vices.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dumbfuck sinkies kena conned by rustic fake kampong feel....
Want kampong feel simple la just go Malaysia or batam la

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumbfuck sinkies kena conned by rustic fake kampong feel....
Want kampong feel simple la just go Malaysia or batam la

Wah lau, my prata almost fell on the floor when I read this posting, so those Sinkies who go to bottle tree to enjoy the rustic fake kampong feel are dumbfucks, and you ask them go to MY or Batam for that, but that is exactly what I do on slow weekends in JB for breakfast and at the same time pump up, and you call me Captain Cheapo.......wah your pratas coming fast and furious.

lineker

Alfrescian
Loyal

just boycott that damn place and make the prc landlord bleed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah lau, my prata almost fell on the floor when I read this posting, so those Sinkies who go to bottle tree to enjoy the rustic fake kampong feel are dumbfucks, and you ask them go to MY or Batam for that, but that is exactly what I do on slow weekends in JB for breakfast and at the same time pump up, and you call me Captain Cheapo.......wah your pratas coming fast and furious.

I already put on record you go to JB for SCENERY only.
I already go on record that calling you petrol warrior charlie is a compliment.
I also accepted you calling me mr value conscious.
Why you still harping on this?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If i am the land owner, i won't be happy if the other guy put in ridiculous bid for using my land.
It all about sustainability throughout. I would rather just let the owner continue with the land use and pay me slightly more money throughout the entire tenure. That would be wonderful.

What happen if you can't pay my rental and you skip town for more then half a year ?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already put on record you go to JB for SCENERY only.
I already go on record that calling you petrol warrior charlie is a compliment.
I also accepted you calling me mr value conscious.
Why you still harping on this?

Ha ha ok I will leave alone liao :smile: Call me whatever you want, the cheaper one is still you.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wonder which new tenant is going to pay $30k/month rental for an ulu plot of land?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If i am the land owner, i won't be happy if the other guy put in ridiculous bid for using my land.
It all about sustainability throughout. I would rather just let the owner continue with the land use and pay me slightly more money throughout the entire tenure. That would be wonderful.

What happen if you can't pay my rental and you skip town for more then half a year ?

Landowner the PAP.
Land originally all of Singaporeans become the land of the PAP
Who must laugh even more all the way to their banks after fucking stinkies yet again for allowing them to stay in as cockroaches and leeches

HANG ALL THE FUCKING PAPs

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-031-2436-03A,_Russland,_Hinrichtung_von_Partisanen.jpg

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

just boycott that damn place and make the prc landlord bleed.

Well, if they can't find tenants, the PRC landlord can always dump illegal waste there to make a profit. Then we will have a toxic waste lake in Yishun and the PRC company close down at end of the lease, director all stay in China to never return.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like everything else in Sinkieland, it is for sale to the highest bidder. :cool:

Everybody's got a price, and everybody gonna pay.... AHAHAHAHAHAHA! :biggrin: