• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 yo Jap schoolgirl kills and beheads classmate

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese schoolgirl who beheads classmate is "smart but emotionally unstable", say friends
Published on Jul 28, 2014

NAGASAKI - Friends of a Japanese teenager who admitted to murdering and dismembering a classmate said she was "very smart" but was sometimes "emotionally unstable", news reports said.

The 15-year-old girl, whose name was withheld as she is a minor, allegedly used a metal instrument to deliver blows to the head of her classmate Aiwa Matsuo, also 15, before strangling her.

The victim's head and left hand had been chopped off, police said.

The incident took place at around 8pm on Saturday in the city of Sasebo, in Nagasaki Prefecture, south-west Japan.

The suspect was arrested after confessing to the crime, police said.

"I did it all by myself," the police quoted her as saying.

The suspect lives alone in Sasebo as her parents reside elsewhere in the city, Kyodo reported the police as saying.

Friends of the suspect described her as "very smart, with emotional ups and downs," Japan Times reported.

"She is a very candid girl, and I used to play tag with her," said a 18-year-old former classmate.

"She showed signs of being emotionally unstable and often started crying when she had an argument with someone," she added.

The victim's body was found on a bed in the suspect's apartment early on Sunday and investigators discovered tools nearby, reports said.

The victim had reportedly gone out to meet friends on Saturday afternoon, but her parents notified the police when she failed to return home at night.

The two girls graduated from the same junior high school.

The incident has sent shock waves through the teaching community in Sasebo due to its similarity with another murder in 2004 in which an elementary schoolgirl killed her classmate, Japan Times reported.

The 2004 killing prompted teachers to focus their efforts on designing school activities that would help students understand the sanctity of life.

In the face of Saturday's incident, many now wonder if those efforts were in vain.

"I feel so sad and frustrated. We have kept calling attention to the value of life, but the message has not been delivered," said the principal of the high school attended by the suspect and the victim.

Copyright © 2014 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserve

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That 15 yo Jap schoolgirl, smart but emotionally unstable kill only one girl and dismembered her body.

In Stinkapore, one smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, smart and emotionally unstable and a total moral filth, aided by his band of vicious greedy MIWs killed a nation of people fucking them
when head down down and arseholes up high high and dismembered the head from body and soul from the heart.

That 15 yo Jap girl is an angel compared to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his gang of PAPs and perverted corrupt police.

ONLY ONE WAY FOR SINKIES

DRAG THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY FROM HIS DEATH BED OR WHEEL CHAIR AND STRING HIM TO DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cb escher, can you dun post after i post, wait pple thought that i am a siao chee bye...:mad:

That 15 yo Jap schoolgirl, smart but emotionally unstable kill only one girl and dismembered her body.

In Stinkapore, one smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, smart and emotionally unstable and a total moral filth, aided by his band of vicious greedy MIWs killed a nation of people fucking them
when head down down and arseholes up high high and dismembered the head from body and soul from the heart.

That 15 yo Jap girl is an angel compared to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his gang of PAPs and perverted corrupt police.

ONLY ONE WAY FOR SINKIES

DRAG THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY FROM HIS DEATH BED OR WHEEL CHAIR AND STRING HIM TO DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cb escher, can you dun post after i post, wait pple thought that i am a siao chee bye...:mad:

But you a siao cheebye what.
Confirmed so many times when not just me, but so many others post after you post.

Do you have a pretty face with nice boobs ?
Or a face that look like a chowcheebyediudouhoifar ?

If you are pretty, I can make your cheebye siao siao with shiokness your bf never can give you and neither can the cucumber
I can fuck you good and fuck you solid and fuck you in ways you and 50 shades of grey cannot even begin to imagine
I can fuck you into a thousand shades of color and even then, that is only the start

But I got a long long que, so better que up now and I get to you in 11 months time.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hee...hee... thanks for your remarks, just tickle me all the way down my spine, good day to you..:p:biggrin:

But you a siao cheebye what.
Confirmed so many times when not just me, but so many others post after you post.

Do you have a pretty face with nice boobs ?
Or a face that look like a chowcheebyediudouhoifar ?

If you are pretty, I can make your cheebye siao siao with shiokness your bf never can give you and neither can the cucumber
I can fuck you good and fuck you solid and fuck you in ways you and 50 shades of grey cannot even begin to imagine
I can fuck you into a thousand shades of color and even then, that is only the start

But I got a long long que, so better que up now and I get to you in 11 months time.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Schoolgirl 'beheaded classmate because she wanted to dissect someone'
Teenager arrested on suspicion of murdering 15-year-old after police discovered dismembered body in suspect's home

Agence France-Presse in Tokyo

theguardian.com,
<time itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2014-07-29T08:32BST" pubdate="" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; background-repeat: no-repeat;">Tuesday 29 July 2014 08.32 BST

</time>
Schoolgirl-decapitated-in-011.jpg

Police officers outside the apartment in Sasebo, where, according to reports, they discovered tools including hammers and a saw. Photograph: Asahi Shimbun via Getty

A 16-year-old Japanese schoolgirl has confessed to decapitating a classmate, police have said, as she reportedly told investigators she "wanted to dissect" someone.

The teenager, whose name was not released as she is a minor, was arrested on Sunday on suspicion of murdering her 15-year-old female classmate, after police discovered the dismembered body on a bed in the suspect's home.

The accused has admitted she strangled the victim before severing her head and left hand, "using tools … and something like a cord", a police investigator told AFP.

"The victim was found decapitated, with her left wrist chopped off," the investigator said, adding that the murder likely took place on Saturday evening.

The two girls attended the same high school in Sasebo, a city in south-westJapan, police said.

Police discovered tools, including hammers and a saw, at the suspect's apartment, the Yomiuri newspaper reported.

The girl lived on her own after her mother died of cancer last year, but her father and stepmother live in the same city, reports said.

"I wanted to kill someone. I bought tools by myself," the Yomiuri quoted the girl as telling police.

Sports Nippon newspaper said the alleged killer told police she "wanted to dissect" a body, adding that the victim's belly was cut open.

The police official declined to confirm the reports, saying: "We are investigating her motive for the crime, and we're not going to disclose other information."

Violent crime is relatively rare in Japan, but several high-profile cases involving young people in recent years have heightened public concern.

Sasebo had already made headlines in 2004 when a primary schoolgirl stabbed her classmate to death.

In 2008, a man went on a stabbing rampage in a crowded Tokyo shopping street, killing seven people and wounding a dozen others. That incident occurred seven years to the day after a knife-wielding janitor killed eight primary schoolchildren, leaving the country in shock.

In 1997, a 14-year-old was arrested for the murder of two schoolchildren. The head of one of the victims was left in front of his school gates.

<time itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2014-07-29T08:32BST" pubdate="" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</time>