• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captions Please

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
INDIAN/CHINDIAN GARDENS of Singapore

10485284_10203996638089438_7673162504181679446_n.jpg

10552608_10203996637769430_8459198548394791451_n.jpg

1972522_10203996637409421_6606962541764593715_n.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you all that Chinese Garden is now an unfortunate misnomer. It's quite literally the Little India of western Singapore.

If you're lucky you may catch a Bangla and his Pinoy girlfriend making out inside the pagoda. :biggrin:

I have a friend who has lived in Yuan Ching Road for all his life. He said that this was a recent phenomenon, no such problem back in the mid-2000s.

Who became the Prime Minister around that time? Who let in so many people in such a short period of time? You all should know by now. :wink:

Oh, and this guy is the MP of the residents at Chinese Garden.

tharman.jpg

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
toa payoh garden is infested now, so is Botanic.Gdn.
Hope they all thronged to Gdn by Bay.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can easily bet with those were tiong or chinese looking ppl doing it ppl would be more offended. When shit skins do it less ppl are offended. You want to bet? Test it on yourself. Notice how you don't feel so offended but let's just change those shit skins to tiongs you would automatically be angrier. This means that you hate your own race.

Chinese dogs when they see these shit skins doing it: Ok la, chinese gardens become shit land gardens is fine. It's good man. We should indianize this country i sell my daughters backside to them or my sister's or wife's backside to shit skins.

Chinese dogs when they see tiongs/any chinese looking person that does that or does that at say a non chinese place say maybe kampong glam area or an indian area so in short just change the race to tiongs/chinese looking ppl doing that in say little india or any place with indian name: WTF fuck!!! these bloody bugger tiongs or sinkie/mudland chinese!!! bloody fuckers only shit skins can do that to chinese ppl.

Chinese dog when he has a problem: Better look for my chinese friend or some chinese person to help me.

Tell me if i am wrong here. Like i said test it out on yourself and imagine those shit skins as tiongs and somehow you will become angrier.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I forgot to add this.

Chinese dog when it has a few "cool" keling friends or colleagues: All shit skins are good ppl. Muthu here is a cool person because he smiles at me and we joke. I am also willing to overlook his mistakes and become his dog. All because this shit skin i know muthu is cool to me all other shit shits are good despite the fact that shit skins molest and created a riot in singapore it's ok.

Now contrast this with how chinese dogs see their fellow chinese.

Chinese dog when it has a new chinese colleague: Basket going to think the worst of this fucker all because he is a chinese. Going to ignore all his good points but anytime i detect his negavtive pts i will bring it up.

So you see this is how many sinkie chinese think. Only bring up the positive of non chinese and the minute they have 1 good non chinese fren think everyone from their non chinese fren's race is a good person but they only concentrate on the negative pts of their own race and ignore all the good pts.

Anyone disagree?