• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST! Singapore could raise Causeway tolls if Malaysia does: LTA

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkie mentality of 'they need us more'.

It is this exact same mentality where some ugly Sinkie tourist go to some underdeveloped country and thinks himself a God of Fortune, a mighty big fuck whom the natives are compelled to kiss the ground he walks on. "They need me to boost their economy, you know?" :rolleyes:

The way I see it, it is just an ego contest, lots of prick-waving on both sides as the national day of both countries draws nearer.
agreed wholeheartedly with you. stupid mentality of some siinkies "taht they need us more" when back home they get screwed daily by pinoys, ah tiongs, ah nehs, bangla who probably said the VERY same thing in their mind about such stupid sinkies "they need us more".....hahahahah really stupig

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, a lot of the food supply and FMCGs (fast moving consumer goods) come from Malaysia. Singapore needs Malaysia more than the other way round, don't let your patriotic-tinted goggles blind you to this fact.

Expect further massive price inflation down the road. If some pappy minister, 'economist' or studio talking head on CNA insists that the price increase is 'manageable' or 'not as bad as expected', he/she deserves to be shot between the eyes.

Not between the eyes but between the balls ala Commando (1985 ) starring Arnold S.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky claims he wants Iskandar to succeed, but his actions are contrary to this.

Either he speaks with a fork tongue or he is not in full control of the situation or the people under him.....

The last explanation given by LTA for the higher toll was that the tolls had to commensurate with the higher costs of cars in SG.
Now they are caught out.
Have car prices just gone up again significantly since the announcement last week?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes I think some of you all are just too stupid and rejoice too fast. as much as I am a local, it would backfire soon. use your brain. alot of techncians, plumbers, workshop people, bus drivers, contractors, electricians and even chefs are from mudland. soon price of services and goods and even vegetables, fruits or durians would go up by alot as blardy businessmen would use this as an excuse to raise price for common folks. then you cow beh cow bu and see what happens. only winner is sinkieland and mudland garmen who collect more tax /toll revenues. end of the day you go and protest lah. worse if GST increase then you see how. like MRT and bus services they just would tell you to fark off and increase the fares, then you happily rejoice over some stupid pseudo-nationalistic thing. worse when they replace your jiu hu kias with even worse lower class sh!ts pinoy , ah tiongs and ah nehs shitty people and increase price the same. mark my words

Use your brain all those tradesmen you talking about usually ride bikes and those are not affected. As for the cost of living increasing then the Singapore government has to fix it. We certainly don't need the SPR Malaysian who clog up the roads with Singapore registered cars.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, a lot of the food supply and FMCGs (fast moving consumer goods) come from Malaysia. Singapore needs Malaysia more than the other way round, don't let your patriotic-tinted goggles blind you to this fact.

Expect further massive price inflation down the road. If some pappy minister, 'economist' or studio talking head on CNA insists that the price increase is 'manageable' or 'not as bad as expected', he/she deserves to be shot between the eyes.

Wow using bogeyman argument to scare people, come on the tolls are miniscule in relation to the amount of good brought in, one truckload only pay a few dollars more, so it is more like middlemen using the opportunity to profiteer in this situation, there is nothing you can do to stop greed, increase in tolls or not.

You talk like typical PAP trying to scare sillyporeans.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pinky claims he wants Iskandar to succeed, but his actions are contrary to this.

Either he speaks with a fork tongue or he is not in full control of the situation or the people under him.....
so FOOking childish this tit for tat attitude

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
hardly surprising. The bridge is a share asset of both sides. If one side charges a fee for it usage, it only fair to the other side to do the same.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP doesn't give a damn about food price inflation. The ministers get free or 'subsidized' food from big restaurant chain, eg Din Tai Fung, and have no idea what the real cost of food for ordinary sinkees.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP doesn't give a damn about food price inflation. The ministers get free or 'subsidized' food from big restaurant chain, eg Din Tai Fung, and have no idea what the real cost of food for ordinary sinkees.

I see this as a good thing because it may cause the PAP to lose votes in the next GE.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will Pinky back down and say sorry to Najib? i doubt he would.........

I think he does not want to lose face...... iskandar is finished........

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your brain all those tradesmen you talking about usually ride bikes and those are not affected. As for the cost of living increasing then the Singapore government has to fix it. We certainly don't need the SPR Malaysian who clog up the roads with Singapore registered cars.

Use your brain and read what I said.. who cares how they come in. They businessmen
would use this as an excuse to raise prices and you can then suck your thumb when costs go up. Just like petrol goes up and costs goes up and never down even when petrol price later drop. That 's how business is run. They use any excuse to increase price. Thanks to stupid LTA for starting this chain of price increases

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use your brain and read what I said.. who cares how they come in. They businessmen
would use this as an excuse to raise prices and you can then suck your thumb when costs go up. Just like petrol goes up and costs goes up and never down even when petrol price later drop. That 's how business is run. They use any excuse to increase price. Thanks to stupid LTA for starting this chain of price increases

This is a game of political chess, waiting to see who blinks first, SG Government has not heard anything official from My side yet, so why are you speculating, sit down and watch the show and then comment when things happen.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Opposition go into attack mode in GE2016, the PAP will be gone. The Opposition are just being too polite.

They have a right to be fearful of the PAP. As we get closer to the GE I expect the PAP to do more fixing.

They may beat the PAP just by staying in the race. I doubt that the 60% are happy with the PAP. It will be a case of the PAP losing rather than the opposition winning votes.