• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST! Singapore could raise Causeway tolls if Malaysia does: LTA

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
JULY 28, 2014
Singapore could raise Causeway tolls if Malaysia does: LTA

"It has been the Singapore Government's practice to peg Singapore's tolls to match those set by Malaysia at the Causeway and the Second Link. If there is indeed a new toll, or an increase in toll charges, at the Causeway, the Singapore Government will match the new toll and increase in toll charges in due course," the LTA spokesperson said.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/bre...-causeway-tolls-if-malaysia-does-lta-20140728

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
JULY 28, 2014

"It has been the Singapore Government's practice to peg Singapore's tolls to match those set by Malaysia at the Causeway and the Second Link. If there is indeed a new toll, or an increase in toll charges, at the Causeway, the Singapore Government will match the new toll and increase in toll charges in due course," the LTA spokesperson said.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/bre...-causeway-tolls-if-malaysia-does-lta-20140728

LTA please do , increase to 100$ and the causeway would be empty

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky claims he wants Iskandar to succeed, but his actions are contrary to this.

Either he speaks with a fork tongue or he is not in full control of the situation or the people under him.....

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky claims he wants Iskandar to succeed, but his actions are contrary to this.

Either he speaks with a fork tongue or he is not in full control of the situation or the people under him.....

An exit strategy has already been executed. The conmen are laughing to the bank. Investing in the worthless land is what it is.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JULY 28, 2014

Very funny. Like playing chess game.
U make a move then I make a move......... and so on.........................

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very funny. Like playing chess game.
U make a move then I make a move......... and so on.........................

Except in this game sg government sure win, no contest, jiu hu kia biggest loser, by raising all the tolls on SG side means taxing the jiu hu kias and stopping Singaporean to go there and spend, two objectives met, Malaysia Government only cause hardship for its Singapore earning jiu hu kia and JB businesses lol, good show!

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except in this game sg government sure win, no contest, jiu hu kia biggest loser, by raising all the tolls on SG side means taxing the jiu hu kias and stopping Singaporean to go there and spend, two objectives met, Malaysia Government only cause hardship for its Singapore earning jiu hu kia and JB businesses lol, good show!

We are going to lose a lot of FTs

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

TAx these Jiu Hu Kia more man. They are taking a lot of money out of country without spending anything here.
See if these JIU HU PRs will sing the praise of Singkie Government, if ICA and LTA decide to impose more toll charges on them.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAx these Jiu Hu Kia more man. They are taking a lot of money out of country without spending anything here.
See if these JIU HU PRs will sing the praise of Singkie Government, if ICA and LTA decide to impose more toll charges on them.

Hooray, they need us more than we need them, why MY so stupid?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray, they need us more than we need them, why MY so stupid?

sometimes I think some of you all are just too stupid and rejoice too fast. as much as I am a local, it would backfire soon. use your brain. alot of techncians, plumbers, workshop people, bus drivers, contractors, electricians and even chefs are from mudland. soon price of services and goods and even vegetables, fruits or durians would go up by alot as blardy businessmen would use this as an excuse to raise price for common folks. then you cow beh cow bu and see what happens. only winner is sinkieland and mudland garmen who collect more tax /toll revenues. end of the day you go and protest lah. worse if GST increase then you see how. like MRT and bus services they just would tell you to fark off and increase the fares, then you happily rejoice over some stupid pseudo-nationalistic thing. worse when they replace your jiu hu kias with even worse lower class sh!ts pinoy , ah tiongs and ah nehs shitty people and increase price the same. mark my words

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Sinkie mentality of 'they need us more'.

It is this exact same mentality where some ugly Sinkie tourist go to some underdeveloped country and thinks himself a God of Fortune, a mighty big fuck whom the natives are compelled to kiss the ground he walks on. "They need me to boost their economy, you know?" :rolleyes:

The way I see it, it is just an ego contest, lots of prick-waving on both sides as the national day of both countries draws nearer.

Pizza

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkie mentality of 'they need us more'.

It is this exact same mentality where some ugly Sinkie tourist go to some underdeveloped country and thinks himself a God of Fortune, a mighty big fuck whom the natives are compelled to kiss the ground he walks on. "They need me to boost their economy, you know?" :rolleyes:

The way I see it, it is just an ego contest, lots of prick-waving on both sides as the national day of both countries draws nearer.

But we need foreigners more than they need us leh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, a lot of the food supply and FMCGs (fast moving consumer goods) come from Malaysia. Singapore needs Malaysia more than the other way round, don't let your patriotic-tinted goggles blind you to this fact.

Expect further massive price inflation down the road. If some pappy minister, 'economist' or studio talking head on CNA insists that the price increase is 'manageable' or 'not as bad as expected', he/she deserves to be shot between the eyes.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is because we are dealing with jiu hu kias who never honour their words, are you a jiu hu kia? i am not siding with pinky but i see malaysia no up!!!