• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rony Tan can heal knee pain & ankle pain

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He performed lots of miracles too. Alas,he's dead now.

He miraculously healed many boys in wondrous ways.
I also have the ability to heal people from sorrows. But they must be females and beautiful (no need paper bag to hide face) and not only I take their sorrows away, I bring nirvana to them.

Very true. Got a long que now so write in and I attend to you in ten months time. As matter of honour, I will not allow que jumping.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
He miraculously healed many boys in wondrous ways.
I also have the ability to heal people from sorrows. But they must be females and beautiful (no need paper bag to hide face) and not only I take their sorrows away, I bring nirvana to them.

Very true. Got a long que now so write in and I attend to you in ten months time. As matter of honour, I will not allow que jumping.

just like the pinoy faith healers, all bullsh!tters. so good, no need to wait and queue 10-12 hours at accident and emrgency dept of hospitals.... ask garmen to divert all the patients to these two arseholes. do what the pinoys do, go see faith healers, all these morons who believe in them. let these stupid bellievers die also very good. nature ways of getting rid of stupig and poor gene pool people.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like the pinoy faith healers, all bullsh!tters. so good, no need to wait and queue 10-12 hours at accident and emrgency dept of hospitals.... ask garmen to divert all the patients to these two arseholes. do what the pinoys do, go see faith healers, all these morons who believe in them. let these stupid bellievers die also very good. nature ways of getting rid of stupig and poor gene pool people.

No no no!

Que is really ten months long.
BUT if you are really pretty and sweet I will do over time and fit you in.
I will remove your troubles and your sorrows and fill your soul with happiness beyond compare.