• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the fucking Palestinian losers in Gaza. Happy New Year!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you fuckers are having fun. How about firing more rockets in celebration? The Israelis as all good neighbours will, share your joy by launching more fireworks over Gaza! I hold you fuckers in contempt! I hold myself as a Singaporean in contempt! Fuck the world.:oIo:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The terrorists who fired rockets wanting to kill expect the other side to stop firing before stopping? Whoever is so stupid to heed their stupidity?

Terror needs to be nipped in their basement. Blow them out!

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope you fuckers are having fun. How about firing more rockets in celebration? The Israelis as all good neighbours will, share your joy by launching more fireworks over Gaza! I hold you fuckers in contempt! I hold myself as a Singaporean in contempt! Fuck the world.:oIo:

Infidel ! You dare insult us !!! Come to us then and we will give you all the knuckles you can handle. Bare knuckles, brass knuckles even pork knuckles.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The terrorists who fired rockets wanting to kill expect the other side to stop firing before stopping? Whoever is so stupid to heed their stupidity?

Terror needs to be nipped in their basement. Blow them out!

Israel has the high tech Dome protection... so no worries!!!

[video=youtube;IMBSWGYlnF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMBSWGYlnF0[/video]