• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Yaacock say Hari Raya strenghten Malay families, but he marry Catholic girl

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Minister Yaacock say Hari Raya strenghten Malay families, but he marry Catholic g

Is Yaccob a muslim or a catholic? Can a muslim marry a catholic? If he's a muslim, did his wife convert to his religion or vice versa?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Minister Yaacock say Hari Raya strenghten Malay families, but he marry Catholic g

So Yakult's catholic wife converted?
If not then where is his moral authority to be minister in charge of Muslim affairs?
What about his sons? Good Muslims with circumcised dicks?

Yes, can confirm his wife converted. No, cannot confirm his sons have no foreskin on their lancheow. For that, u must ask kukubird, the resident child molester.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Is Yaccob a muslim or a catholic? Can a muslim marry a catholic? If he's a muslim, did his wife convert to his religion or vice versa?

his wife apparently converted. I know some people who met the wife, and she is muslim. but this kind of thing is for show or not, who knows. i know several angmo guys that met local malay sarong party girls and converted in order to marry them. but once move back to angmo land. the pork and drinking starts again. Yaacock's angmo wife really willing to give up booze and pork? We shall see. He is hiding his wife and kids.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yes a Muslim male can marry a Catholic.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

he fucks non halal cunt......... n I think his children not mozzie

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

his wife apparently converted. I know some people who met the wife, and she is muslim. but this kind of thing is for show or not, who knows. i know several angmo guys that met local malay sarong party girls and converted in order to marry them. but once move back to angmo land. the pork and drinking starts again. Yaacock's angmo wife really willing to give up booze and pork? We shall see. He is hiding his wife and kids.

for million bucks each yr die die oso will CONvert

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

who certify for him the cunt is halal n virgin?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why would a Catholic convert to Islam? Its obvious she was just a Catholic in name. If she has strong faith...she would not have done it..guess its better to b married to a millionaire. .

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Catholic girls are more spicy, on bed ??

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

She never made to convert? Tailban will all her infidel.

dont-die-a-virgin.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

who certify for him the cunt is halal n virgin?

Ho Ching.

If the butch go down and taste her Puerto Rican pussy, and put her finger inside and than after that proclaim it is halal and virgin, you think Yaacock dare to say no?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why would a Catholic convert to Islam? Its obvious she was just a Catholic in name. If she has strong faith...she would not have done it..guess its better to b married to a millionaire. .

Probably Yaacock lied to her and claim he is a Mexican. They have sama sama religion. SO, she marry him lah.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rubbish...Of course they do,they sell mee rebus, and Nasi padang at all such camps

as in fly lah. Wait till they fly during NDP away towards Malaysia or Indonesia.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I prefer a Muslim in name only to a Muslim in action anytime!