• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Somebody's lying...and not afraid of being caught (in this time and age)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
mai niao lah..:rolleyes:

If you're too damned lazy to make a success of your life, you can hardly blame anyone else for your sorry predicament. :rolleyes:

Just string yourself up with piano wire and be done with it. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was a little boy my grandma, who was illiterate, taught me how to tell if some people are lying. Truth is immutable: persons A and B may live in totally different eras but what they say about a certain truth is the same.

Tharman now (2014) says that the government does indeed use CPF funds for investment.

However in 2007, Dr Ng said the opposite. [see the article referenced by the following link: http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/07/27/dr-ng-in-2007-gic-did-not-use-cpf-monies/]

The two of them together CANNOT be telling the truth.

so how do u tell if someone is lying?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucker bastard (meant to scold MIWs) using my CPF money make money you fucker keep quiet, but lose money you fuckers tell me that is for my own good (learn fro Dr Teo Lan Jiao). Wah lan! the roll over profits you fucker quietly put in yours pocket itzit, How come no transparency. I am very scare liaw and I want to take out can or not? I don't trust the fucking politician.

When there is no punishment for lying, and even less repercussions for getting caught lying, all you can expect is more lies.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have more than the minimum sum in my CPF which I have left there because the interest rate is excellent in SGD terms plus the strong currency ensures stability against the more volatile currencies that I hold.

This is what my CPF account looked like before I withdrew a further $400,000 in 2013.

I am REALLY grateful to the PAP and to LKY and LHL in particular for making my life so wonderful and finances so strong. I will be forever in awe of their leadership. I could not have asked for better.

..Wow Sam ..u beri rich....

Now u become target of PRC mei mei...

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
mai niao lah..:rolleyes:

he's advice actually very childish when you see it in modern terms. he basically say invest all your money in your own business, and don't go bankrupt. or at least get a more greedy sucker(like you) to buy his hi-risk hi-cost business, and then abandon ship, fly to OZ!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i give a detailed thought about it, it's still impossible to accumulate such obscene amount when you are working for someone. moreover, boss sam was off to NZ in his 40's...so how did he do it, makings from businesses and dump them back into cpf doesn't seem right???:rolleyes:

he's advice actually very childish when you see it in modern terms. he basically say invest all your money in your own business, and don't go bankrupt. or at least get a more greedy sucker(like you) to buy his hi-risk hi-cost business, and then abandon ship, fly to OZ!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i give a detailed thought about it, it's still impossible to accumulate such obscene amount when you are working for someone. moreover, boss sam was off to NZ in his 40's...so how did he do it, makings from businesses and dump them back into cpf doesn't seem right???:rolleyes:

Dont believe in everything you see on the web.
Leongsam still staying in a room rented in Toa Payoh.

And I am your next door neighbour.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think he is really an old fart with accumulated wealth from his parents.:p

Dont believe in everything you see on the web.
Leongsam still staying in a room rented in Toa Payoh.

And I am your next door neighbour.