• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grey Renault Kangoo HIT & RUN - driver is probably drunk

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please share and help to find any eye witnesses for this accident last night in KPE. Lady driver is badly traumatized , let's go all out to find this dangerous drunk driver . Contact Kai Ng on Facebook or call 999 as police report has been lodged if you have any leads.
Last night we were victims of a HIT AND RUN. We were travelling on lane 1 from MCE-KPE-TPE, slightly before KPE TPE entrance, when a grey Renault Kangoo mini van from lane 3 slammed into the left side of our car and sped away. Driver was wearing a white tee shirt. Please can I ask for help to spread this video so justice can be served. There were several cars behind who witnessed the accident and might have managed to catch the vehicle no. Please report it or contact me. I can't sleep knowing that despite all the surveillance in the tunnels and the big talk about our efficient police force, nothing else can be done because the according to LTA and police, the cameras in the tunnels are meant to capture traffic flow only. Must there have been a death before this case is considered of high importance???

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please share and help to find any eye witnesses for this accident last night in KPE. Lady driver is badly traumatized , let's go all out to find this dangerous drunk driver . Contact Kai Ng on Facebook or call 999 as police report has been lodged if you have any leads.
Last night we were victims of a HIT AND RUN. We were travelling on lane 1 from MCE-KPE-TPE, slightly before KPE TPE entrance, when a grey Renault Kangoo mini van from lane 3 slammed into the left side of our car and sped away. Driver was wearing a white tee shirt. Please can I ask for help to spread this video so justice can be served. There were several cars behind who witnessed the accident and might have managed to catch the vehicle no. Please report it or contact me. I can't sleep knowing that despite all the surveillance in the tunnels and the big talk about our efficient police force, nothing else can be done because the according to LTA and police, the cameras in the tunnels are meant to capture traffic flow only. Must there have been a death before this case is considered of high importance???

Please attach video or provide video link.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Road hogging? Plus road rage?
Unlikely. More like poor defensive driving skill. Usually if we see a car driving recklessly or unsteadily regardless it is in front or behind, we should speed up or slow down to stay far far away. She probably dare not speed away in KPE because of "cameras" even when seeing the car crashing from the rear which is silly.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she can only pray for the driver to run over the police commissioner or a elite then her case will be solved.

hopes he drive to oxley road soon.