• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is TONYCHAT a Spastic Maggot?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tony's message has been received with a warm reception all over sg. was at this vegetarian stall, and there was a line.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 195

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vegetarians are more likely to get cancer because they consume too much pesticides .... :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thread in my idol's honor....tony is indeed popular.

Aside to tony: sticks and stones might break my bones....

jw5

Loyal
Tonychat is the most popular forummer in this forum.

Joetys is second. eErotica69 is third.

Since it was revealed he is manipulative yet needy and a whiny gaybitch, Scroobal has dropped to 44th place, one spot behind Alamaking who is 43rd.

You are 45th, I am 46th, Samy Leong is 47th. We need to work harder to win friends and influence people like Scroobal. :biggrin:

Another thread in my idol's honor....tony is indeed popular.

Aside to tony: sticks and stones might break my bones....