• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng protest against Israel at Hong Lim Park

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hamas rejects Gaza truce unless blockade ends

Reported by Al Jazeera

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal says there can be no ceasefire unless Israel ends its eight-year blockade of the Gaza Strip.

Hamas has rejected a ceasefire to end the 16-day offensive against Gaza unless Israel ends its blockade of the strip, its leader Khaled Meshaal has said.

"We reject today ... and will reject in the future" a ceasefire before negotiations on Hamas' demands, which include lifting years of blockade against the Palestinian enclave, Meshaal told journalists in Doha, Qatar's capital.

Lifting the eight-year blockade is a main demand of Hamas, which also wants the opening of the Rafah border crossing with Egypt, and Israel to free Palestinian prisoners.

eshaal's statement came as the UN Human Rights Council voted to launch an independent inquiry into Israel's offensive.

As international calls for an end to the fighting in Gaza mount, Meshaal said that Hamas "welcomes all efforts to end the aggression" and "does not object" to mediation by any party, including Egypt.

"We will not accept any initiative that does not lift the blockade on our people and that does not respect their sacrifices," he said.

Egypt, whose president, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, has sought to isolate Hamas in neighbouring Gaza, had tried to broker a truce between Israel and Hamas.

Hamas had rejected the ceasefire proposal which it said was favourable to Israel.

It argues that Egypt's proposal, which is backed by the United States, United Nations and Arab League, would allow Israel to dictate if and when to ease its blockade on Gaza.

"Let us agree on achieving our demands and we will then agree on the zero-hour for a ceasefire," Meshaal said.

'We will not bow'

Meshaal appealed to the international community and NGOs to "come to the aid of Gaza and not wait until after the war ends".

"I call today for opening border crossings to allow the entry of aid convoys" to the Gaza Strip which needs "fuel, food and electricity", he said.

"We are more concerned about a humanitarian truce, like last Thursday ... for evacuating casualties and assisting the population.

"We are not closing the door to a humanitarian truce ... that would not manoeuvre around demands of the resistance," he added.

Gaza residents testify about the effects Israel and Egypt's blockade of their land has had on their lives.
Meshaal said Hamas wants the "aggression to stop tomorrow, today, or even this minute. But [Israel must] lift the blockade with guarantees and not as a promise for future negotiations".

He added "we will not shut the door in the face of any humanitarian ceasefire backed by a real aid programme".

UK charity Oxfam said on Wednesday that thousands of Palestinians have fled their homes but have nowhere safe to shelter from Israeli air strikes and warned that supplies of water and food are dangerously low.

The conflict has so far killed 715 Palestinians, 32 Israeli soldiers, two Israeli civilians and a Thai worker.

"We do not want a war and we do not want it to continue, but we will not bow in front of it," Meshaal said.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...unless-blockade-lift-2014723225048114622.html

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may be cleaner but much of what NASA is doing today would not have happened.

Go and do some research and compare the recent contributions of the Jews to space exploration vs the contributions of the Arabs.

It's actually very sad what Islam has become in this day and age. In the 7th century, the Muslim world was synonymous with enlightenment. The Arabic contribution to science laid the foundations of much of mathematics used today.

The Arabs laid the foundation to science that we know now. Try to do calculations with Roman numbers or Chinese numbers instead of arabic numbers.
The most important number Zero , was Arabic.

The origin of rocketry is Chinese. He is 錢學森. I will not write his English name as that was written in a dozen ways, and only one way in Chinese. And the most influential rocket scientist for the West and the East is the father of Dongfang 21 F, the carrier killer. I d not think he was a Jew or with a jew as one of his ancestor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qian_Xuesen

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Palestinians deserve whatever the Israelis are dishing out. Serves them jolly well right.

Fully agree with you Sam,
Palestinian always want to provoke Israel, that's why Israel wants to teach them a lesson!!

You killed 3 Israelis I will teach you a lesson 300 died!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hamas rejects Gaza truce unless blockade ends

Reported by Al Jazeera

"We do not want a war and we do not want it to continue, but we will not bow in front of it," Meshaal said.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...unless-blockade-lift-2014723225048114622.html

Sinkies know only how to keep head low low and arseholes up high high.
Sinkies deserved to be tieu and kan and raped with their grandmothers and grandfathers and sons and daughters.

I salute Hamas for not bowing to being kept as chickens in coops from the land stolen from them.
I urge modern arms be allowed to Palestinians to fight for their rights.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies know only how to keep head low low and arseholes up high high.
Sinkies deserved to be tieu and kan and raped with their grandmothers and grandfathers and sons and daughters.

Again, going by your logic, you might as will salute the Jews for fighting back.

Anyway, you, your family, parents and grandparents are Singaporeans too right?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fully agree with you Sam,
Palestinian always want to provoke Israel, that's why Israel wants to teach them a lesson!!

You killed 3 Israelis I will teach you a lesson 300 died!!

Be happy, very very happy.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-s...gaza-school-kills-at-least-15-toll-nears-800/
Gazan authorities said Israeli forces shelled a shelter at a U.N.-run school, killing at least 15 people, as the Palestinian death toll in the conflict reached 796 and attempts at a truce remained elusive.

United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expressed horror at the Thursday attack on the school at Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza strip. "Many have been killed – including women and children, as well as U.N. staff," he said in a statement. "Circumstances are still unclear. I strongly condemn this act."

Again, going by your logic, you might as will salute the Jews for fighting back.

Anyway, you, your family, parents and grandparents are Singaporeans too right?

Going by your logic, let all parties be armed equally so the fight be equal.
NO FUCKING CHOSEN RACE AND PROMISED LAND.
THE LAST ONE STANDING CAN CLAIM IT ALL.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Palestinians deserve whatever the Israelis are dishing out. Serves them jolly well right.

When I was in school, there was no Isreal, .... only the state of Palestine. I even have Palestine postage stamps in my collection. You ignorant twit.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Using white phosphorous in Israel case is justifiable. If the civilians allowed their houses to be used to store weapons, then the house becomes a military targets.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS got no local issue to fight for?

What is GMS trying to pull? Muslim votes?

I see him as a clown for getting involved in other people's quarrels......... Let the Muslims and Jews fight it out. It's none of our business.......

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in school, there was no Isreal, .... only the state of Palestine. I even have Palestine postage stamps in my collection. You ignorant twit.

There is no country known as "Palestine' . It just nothing more than a geographical name. Under the British Mandate, the whole of Palestine (including wB, Gaza, Israel) was actually earmarked to become Jewish territory under the name Jewish National Home while arab get a majority chunk known as Transjordan which is what was today's Jordan.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah Ah Pek, you must be sibei old already. Israel declared independence and was recognized in 1949, that was 65 years ago!! You must be above 70 or even above 80 years old!

Before 1949 officially (by UN) there was no People's Republic of China. Did you have the Republic of China stamp too? The one with Chiang Kai Shek or Sun Yat Sun photo?

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm...ok.... http://jezebel.com/israeli-women-stand-with-idf-by-showing-off-their-breas-1610550004

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-women-do-gaza-strip-for-idf/

And then there is this: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ACgwr2Nj_GQ

Proportionality displaced and you cannot condemn them because to do so is to deny their right to exist?

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.606745?v=EB3001CDE38A5BE0295D0F84088F0F84

Any of you here ever ventured to the Promised Land? Try it (if you make it past Ben Gurion without getting traumatised).... It's really convenient to have armchair general views because you don't have to face their reality...the war for that piece of land never stopped....it's the land of milk and honey layered with the blood of history and generations....

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Going by your logic, let all parties be armed equally so the fight be equal.
NO FUCKING CHOSEN RACE AND PROMISED LAND.
THE LAST ONE STANDING CAN CLAIM IT ALL.

Going by my logic, I think that there should be World Peace and nobody kills anybody. Just KPKB behind the PC will suffice.

However, we know that it will not happen.

Since we dunno who is right and who is wrong, and is none of our business, we stay out and not point fingers to any one party.

Just do what we do best, i.e

- you continue fucking PAP online and show us all the jumban photos, plus talking about eating candle wax, joss stick etc;
- me continue to fuck the Foreign Trash from Malaysia, Tonychat
- GMS just concentrating his effort to beat PAP and be elected in the next GE.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escher seems to know more about this. Hamas is indeed a creation of Israel. They needed a bogeyman after Yasser Arafat. As you know for 30 years Arafat was protected by the Israeli's from assassination from rivals because he was pliable and corrupt. His family stayed in Paris and had a lavish lifestyle and when he died, his estate was worth more than a billion dollars.

What was a secular conflict was turned into a religious conflict by the Israeli's.

The Israeli will clear all the tunnels but they will make make sure that Hamas will remain so that no Palestine state will emerge.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
people here who take sides without reading up
facepalm.gif

pathetic

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps but there is another axis of interest right now which is the Muslim Brotherhood-Hamas vs KSA/Egypt/UAE vs Qatar/US (?) vs Iran-Hezbollah-Syria vs ISIS

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/07/hezbollah-hamas-repair-ties.html#

It's not so blatant...

There is an excellent TV series on the BBC at the moment: The Honourable Woman - highly recommend it..

Here's the Saudis getting pissed off that they were accused of supporting the Israelis in Gaza to uproot Hamas...

View attachment 16132

View attachment 16133