• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng protest against Israel at Hong Lim Park

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See more of what Israel doing in Gaza.
Very gruesome photos, so be warned.
But this is the reality of what the jews do to hang on to the land that they stole and want to keep.
from those that the jews kicked out.

white-phosphorus-shells--002.jpg

Israeli Soldiers handling white phosphor shells.

http://commonsense-herenow.blogspot.com/2012/04/cast-lead.html

How about this one? Don't be one-sided!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yu54aSM6QOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you ask this question to the twits in this forum why they are constantly doing battle against each other with whatever weapons they can lay their hands on.

When you've convinced JW5 and Scroobal to make love to each other instead of waging war, you'll have your answer.
How do I know those two r clowning around and laughing at the forum chatter?? Or maybe they could be one and the same?? Anyway whacking each other online is different from real world. In some situations it's part of the mating process!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another one Escher!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SoYmuH3NOv8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Escher in case you fuck others for being biased in believing the Western media.. This is from Al Jazeela

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TydoLmhMaDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
BRAVO GMS the picture posted I can not see now . Only a question mark icon. Server where?

DOWN with the Zionist Bullies!

May Moscow Beijing sell most deadly weapons to Arabian warriors. May Tehran supply some WMD.

Settle the business for once n for all. In the foolish name of PEACE crisis had been prolonged brewed and enlarged for decades already.

The more I see what these Jews did to Palestians the more I think that Hitler was RIGHTFUL.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another one Escher!

Grow up from those jewish shit.
Gaza is a densely populated strip of land when the Jews stole most of Palestinian land squeezing the Arabs like chickens into coops.

This is what the jews then do.

Precision shelling? surgical strike to minimise civilians?
Where are they aiming at?

Opps no need to aim, shoot anywhere to kill Arabs. Kill them and they cannot claim back the land.
The more killed the better, and the more sinkies will cheer for them.

Arabs inferior race not like Jews who are chosen race. You not chosen so why you decide to be mouthpiece for those chosen ones?

1302860550.JPG

384.jpgp

Day and Night. Not just one. Dozens. Maybe hundreds.

A single jew worth a thousand of arab kids.
gaza067.jpg

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
This latest skirmish started with the murder of three jewish teenagers which Benjamin netanyahu blamed on hamas. And when a palestinians teenager was burnt alive in a revenge attack, the whole thing blew up, like it was pre-planned
palestine after the second world war is just like what singapore is right now. they were flooded with jewish immigrants from europe escaping persecution(foreign talents). But when they got there, the jewish realised its their "chosen land". The rest is history.
We can say the same when the malays were flooded with pioneers during british rule.

Majority of the Palestinian today are also descendants of arab migrants who moved to the region due the the vibrant economy brought upon by the first few waves of jewish migrants during the mandate period. If we want to go back to the origin, we all originated from Africa and there wil be no end to this whole debate.

Point here is UN partition the area and the arab wanted to have it all only to lose more land. Had Arafat accepted the very generous offer from Israel during at Camp David 10 years ago, what happening in Gaza today could be avoided.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Opps no need to aim, shoot anywhere to kill Arabs. Kill them and they cannot claim back the land.

Arabs inferior race not like Jews who are chosen race. You not chosen so why you decide to be mouthpiece for those chosen ones?

A single jew worth a thousand of arab kids.

If all the Arabs in this world were wiped out, this planet would be a far better place. I wish the Jews the very best.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If all the Arabs in this world were wiped out, this planet would be a far better place. I wish the Jews the very best.

If Hitler did his job well and turned all the Jews into good soap bars, the world will be a much cleaner world.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grow up from those jewish shit.
Gaza is a densely populated strip of land when the Jews stole most of Palestinian land squeezing the Arabs like chickens into coops.

This is what the jews then do.

Precision shelling? surgical strike to minimise civilians?
Where are they aiming at?

Is Al Jazeera also Jewish mouth piece?

What I am mouth pieice of the Jews? Like Hell, I was trying to be objective and present both sides of the coin.

Going by your own logic, in fact, you are perceived by some to be the mouthpiece of Hamas!!

I support the idea that they should not kill innocent people, be it adult, women or children.

However, who actually drag the innocent people into this conflict, we dunno. So quit pointing fingers at the Israelis if you dunno.

It could be the Israelis bombing indiscriminately, it could be the Hamas using innocent people ...

We dunno, so we just mind our own business.

Escher, you should just continue what you do best here, i.e fucking the PAP and asking people to put their heads in the toilet bowl, eat candle and joss stick etc...

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Hitler did his job well and turned all the Jews into good soap bars, the world will be a much cleaner world.

If right? If PAP lost more seats in GE 2012, Sylvia Lim would be our PM alright.

If Tonychat did not come to Singapore, he would be picking cow dung and chicken shit in his kampong back in Malaysia!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Goh Meng Seng support homes being used to store rockets??

Silly move by Goh Meng Seng... there are other more relevant issues to protest..

The the context of Gaza, the term "innocent civilians" is a misnomer.

First of all, the terrorists aren't enlisted soldiers. They're just thugs with weapons. Everyone's a civilian in that cesspit.

Secondly, those who allow their premises to used as launch pads are every bit as guilty as the perpetrators. It is they who are making martyrs out of their own families. They reap what they sow.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should come to me and I fuck you hard and fuck you good and send you to nirvana and give you more fun than you get in
visiting those jewish propaganda sites.

Are you jew and from that chosen race?
You know only jews are chosen and not other race and the jews much worse than apartheid?
Even their GOD chose them and use them to fuck you.
So instead of that, come over and I fuck you and make you shiok shiok.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Al Jazeera also Jewish mouth piece?

What I am mouth pieice of the Jews? Like Hell, I was trying to be objective and present both sides of the coin.

Going by your own logic, in fact, you are perceived by some to be the mouthpiece of Hamas!!

What the fuck!

Hamas created by Israel in the first fucking place.
Israel was the midwife of Hamas
Those photos I saw and posted make me the mouthpiece of those shot at and white phosphor at.

No more good jews left. Good jews were turned into bars of soap long time ago.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck!

Those photos I saw and posted make me the mouthpiece of those shot at and white phosphor at.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB123275572295011847

Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli official Avner Cohen traces the missile's trajectory back to an "enormous, stupid mistake" made 30 years ago.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas. Sheikh Yassin continues to inspire militants today; during the recent war in Gaza, Hamas fighters confronted Israeli troops with "Yassins," primitive rocket-propelled grenades named in honor of the cleric.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the fuck!

I support the idea that they should not kill innocent people, be it adult, women or children.

However, who actually drag the innocent people into this conflict, we dunno. So quit pointing fingers at the Israelis if you dunno.

It could be the Israelis bombing indiscriminately, it could be the Hamas using innocent people ... You saw the photos of those white phosphor, but you are oblivious to the youtube clips of Hamas using Human Shield?

We dunno, so we just mind our own business.

Escher, you should just continue what you do best here, i.e fucking the PAP and asking people to put their heads in the toilet bowl, eat candle and joss stick etc...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

It may be cleaner but much of what NASA is doing today would not have happened.

Go and do some research and compare the recent contributions of the Jews to space exploration vs the contributions of the Arabs.

It's actually very sad what Islam has become in this day and age. In the 7th century, the Muslim world was synonymous with enlightenment. The Arabic contribution to science laid the foundations of much of mathematics used today.

Luvurbaht

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened then? They rested on their laurels and the world passed them by?

It may be cleaner but much of what NASA is doing today would not have happened.

Go and do some research and compare the recent contributions of the Jews to space exploration vs the contributions of the Arabs.

It's actually very sad what Islam has become in this day and age. In the 7th century, the Muslim world was synonymous with enlightenment. The Arabic contribution to science laid the foundations of much of mathematics used today.