• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng protest against Israel at Hong Lim Park

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Escher seems to know more about this. Hamas is indeed a creation of Israel. They needed a bogeyman after Yasser Arafat. As you know for 30 years Arafat was protected by the Israeli's from assassination from rivals because he was pliable and corrupt. His family stayed in Paris and had a lavish lifestyle and when he died, his estate was worth more than a billion dollars.

What was a secular conflict was turned into a religious conflict by the Israeli's.

The Israeli will clear all the tunnels but they will make make sure that Hamas will remain so that no Palestine state will emerge.

Not true. Hamas has it roots from the ideology and practice of the Islamic fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood movement that arose in Egypt in the 1920s. it was registered in Israel as an Islamic Association that engaged primarily in social welfare activities in GAza.

PLO was convinced that Israel was helping Hamas in the hope of triggering a civil war. Since Hamas did not engage in terror at first, Israel did not see it as a serious short-term threat, and some Israelis believed the rise of fundamentalism in Gaza could be used as a hedge to weaken the PLO, and this is what ultimately happened. Thus Israel didn't hinder the group activities and allow funds to flow in unrestricted.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Escher seems to know more about this. Hamas is indeed a creation of Israel. They needed a bogeyman after Yasser Arafat. As you know for 30 years Arafat was protected by the Israeli's from assassination from rivals because he was pliable and corrupt. His family stayed in Paris and had a lavish lifestyle and when he died, his estate was worth more than a billion dollars.

What was a secular conflict was turned into a religious conflict by the Israeli's.

The Israeli will clear all the tunnels but they will make make sure that Hamas will remain so that no Palestine state will emerge.

Israel achieved these feats only with the complicity of the united States.

The Israeli Palestinian conflict is an excellent starting point for anyone who wants to understand how world politics really works.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent point - similar to answering the question why the IRA did not take out Ulster mouthpieces like Ian Paisley when they had every opportunity to - the constant need for bogeymen to rally the masses....the Greeks used to do it quite abit in the 90s with the Turks and the Cypriots still don't have the North reconciled....

Anyway so despite all fingers pointing at Hamas for triggering the conflict it now appears Hamas did not kidnap the three teenagers as admitted by the Israelis themselves.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/hamas-didnt-kidnap-the-israeli-teens-after-all.html

Jeremy Bowen who is probably one of the most respected journalistic authorities on this conflict and region who has spent more time on the ground than any of the commentators here reports no evidence he has seen of human shields used by Hamas:

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-a...aw-no-evidence-hamas-using-palestinians-human

So what really is the big picture?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking blind men telling the world what an elephant looks like.

And to paraphrase the words of a Malay Muslim taxi driver who claimed an income of $7,000 a month driving from 8am to 5pm with Sundays off.....to the Palestinian losers...."Ask them to touch their hearts and say they do not want to push the Jews into the Mediterranean Sea and out of the land of Palestine forever."

Maybe the blind men would be satisfied if Israel would just indiscriminately fire rockets in the direction of Gaza in a one for one response.

Israel created Hamas. PAP created Goh Meng Seng. All in sex is fair.

By the way, who did the 60.1% of Gazaans voted for?

Why should anyone go into politics for the sake of the ungrateful? Let them choose the pathologically insane to lead them into insanity and deserve what they chosen for.

And if we come to the point about quality arguments, name me one world renowned Muslim lawyer. Hairymouth Yakcob does not count.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas rejects terms
Reuters: Top NewsToday, 02:30
GAZA/JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel extended a humanitarian ceasefire in the Gaza Strip for another 24 hours, but Hamas, which dominates the coastal enclave, said it would only accept the truce if Israeli troops left the territory.

Hamas really deserved a walloping!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are aware. They took it into Palestine for their own ends.

Not true. Hamas has it roots from the ideology and practice of the Islamic fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood movement that arose in Egypt in the 1920s. it was registered in Israel as an Islamic Association that engaged primarily in social welfare activities in GAza.

PLO was convinced that Israel was helping Hamas in the hope of triggering a civil war. Since Hamas did not engage in terror at first, Israel did not see it as a serious short-term threat, and some Israelis believed the rise of fundamentalism in Gaza could be used as a hedge to weaken the PLO, and this is what ultimately happened. Thus Israel didn't hinder the group activities and allow funds to flow in unrestricted.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a lecturer from Cambridge who gave excellent lectures on the Middle East. The word spread and the even US exchange students started attending. They had to put a stop when it became overcrowded and his own students could not attend their lecturers. I understand that even our Shanmugam signed for his course.

The US and the UK have been part and parcel of every conflict, with the French lagging closely behind. Balfour declaration was completely unexpected and a UK creation.

Israel achieved these feats only with the complicity of the united States.

The Israeli Palestinian conflict is an excellent starting point for anyone who wants to understand how world politics really works.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Paisley was IRA's gem during the troubles. The Shankill Butchers were a bonus. Every other Catholic and Protestant were fodder.

Excellent point - similar to answering the question why the IRA did not take out Ulster mouthpieces like Ian Paisley when they had every opportunity to - the constant need for bogeymen to rally the masses....the Greeks used to do it quite abit in the 90s with the Turks and the Cypriots still don't have the North reconciled....

Anyway so despite all fingers pointing at Hamas for triggering the conflict it now appears Hamas did not kidnap the three teenagers as admitted by the Israelis themselves.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/07/hamas-didnt-kidnap-the-israeli-teens-after-all.html

Jeremy Bowen who is probably one of the most respected journalistic authorities on this conflict and region who has spent more time on the ground than any of the commentators here reports no evidence he has seen of human shields used by Hamas:

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-a...aw-no-evidence-hamas-using-palestinians-human

So what really is the big picture?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a lecturer from Cambridge who gave excellent lectures on the Middle East. The word spread and the even US exchange students started attending. They had to put a stop when it became overcrowded and his own students could not attend their lecturers. I understand that even our Shanmugam signed for his course.

The US and the UK have been part and parcel of every conflict, with the French lagging closely behind. Balfour declaration was completely unexpected and a UK creation.

The UK long abandoned Israel even before its formation in 1948. The UK sided with the Nazis and prevented Jews from escaping in the 1930s. Post WWII, the British sided with the Palestinians/Arabs.

jw5

Loyal
Every time that manipulative yet needy gaybitch Scroobal gets flustered, he posts as Debonerman.

LOL ............................ LOL :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most singkies r also ignorent or world affairs. ..so better to leave the palestinian issue alone...might also inflame the muslims...bloody got more shit is playing w fire and I doubt he knows the real issues...just sprouting shit like he always does.
Exactly, what happens in the Middle East very bluntly speaking is none of our bloody business. Is too complicated as we (all Singaporean) are influenced by own religion (some) and the media. If we dunno who is right or wrong, we just mind our business.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going by my logic, I think that there should be World Peace and nobody kills anybody. Just KPKB behind the PC will suffice.

However, we know that it will not happen.

Since we dunno who is right and who is wrong, and is none of our business, we stay out and not point fingers to any one party.

Just do what we do best, i.e

- you continue fucking PAP online and show us all the jumban photos, plus talking about eating candle wax, joss stick etc;
- me continue to fuck the Foreign Trash from Malaysia, Tonychat
- GMS just concentrating his effort to beat PAP and be elected in the next GE.

I speak against injustice as I see it.
I think I know the history of that area a lot better than most of the people in this forum. I probably know it better than all of you.
At one time I stood on the side of Israel. Then the more I know, the more I knew I as wrong.

Did you even know before I wrote here that Hamas was midwifed at its birth by Israel Secret Service?

It became clear to me the strength of arms on Israel caused them to be arrogant the way LKY with his fucking pervert corrupt kangaroos and unchecked power became the monster that he was.

Using white phosphorous in Israel case is justifiable. If the civilians allowed their houses to be used to store weapons, then the house becomes a military targets.

Gaza is so heavily built up that villages and houses everywhere. No empty land where Hamas can stand and be the military target.
Hamas seemed to be the main protector of Palestinian rights and Palestinians stand bravely with Hamas.

Since you think Israel using white phosphor to burn the palestinians give you orgasm, here are photos to make you shiok.
While you feel shiok shiok, maybe others seeing the photos know just how sick you are. As sick as those fucking jews firing those white phosphor
to retain land that they stolen from Palestinians.

gaza_march_2008_boy1.jpg

1302863249.JPG

241k229.jpg

quemaduras-por-fosforo-blanco.jpg

7593-white-phosphorus-in-gaza.JPG

img_efe9f381f1_gaza_massacre_281.jpg

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must give credit to GMS for standing up to what he believes.

However, Mr Goh, dun be too simple minded. The Palestine-Israeli issue is not about Israel bullying the Palestine. It goes both ways. Are you also going to tell Hamas to quit those shelling of Israel and the terrorist attacks?
V
Understand that most launching pad
Are in residential area.. by the hamas, so to say they are they
The biggest idiot of these war...terrorist mentality..