• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NS Deferred Schooling Last

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This joker claimed he cant swim as fast because of not wearing his usual trunk? Might as well say his trunk one size too big.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people 'off form' lah....it's common in sports, competition....like that also you dun know :confused:
brazil also kena thrashed by Germany 7-1....how come neber see swan them.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last in finals?
Ok la he might be angmo but he is sinkie....
Anytime better than mercenary ping pong china B team

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
last? they better off sending him to NS and not waste public money. this again is propaganda gone wrong.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C'mon , give the guy a little credit. He was swimming against the Olympic champion Chad le Clos.
and did come 7th (second last) in the 50m Butterfly final! LOL!

jw5

Loyal
My kaki called to say that he was playing the foil.

ROTFL ............................. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a poor argument. I suppose our shooting gold medalist was lucky not to face a world champion. There are 8 places and Chad did not take up 6.

When he came last in the first race, he said he wore the wrong trunks. For this race he said he had a poor start. Mind you deferment is seldom given for sports. He was touted as a medal hope for this Games. We would have applauded him for at least a decent placing.

The Commonwealth is ranked below Asian where his arse would have been eaten alive by the likes of China,

His timings have also not improved. And you might not be aware that our star snubbed our local press in a drama queen episode.

C'mon , give the guy a little credit. He was swimming against the Olympic champion Chad le Clos.
and did come 7th (second last) in the 50m Butterfly final! LOL!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you guys might have high expectations of Sg's athletes. Do bear in mind others are good too. Representing the country is in itself an honour, competing against the rest of the world is a different game from your average school sports day. Commonwealth Games is up there, but it still does not include U.S.A., Russia, or PRC in them yet. Anyways, for me, representing one's class on school's sports day is considered good already, I never did.

Cheers!

How come this talent ended up last.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you guys might have high expectations of Sg's athletes. Do bear in mind others are good too. Representing the country is in itself an honour, competing against the rest of the world is a different game from your average school sports day. Commonwealth Games is up there, but it still does not include U.S.A., Russia, or PRC in them yet. Anyways, for me, representing one's class on school's sports day is considered good already, I never did.

Cheers!

Yeah!! Got to face the hard truth!! We r crap at sports!! All sports!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it is only this guy with the issue. Or I having issue with him. Heard about his antics and that of his family. The only reason the press dare not write the truth is that his uncle once removed is the chief propaganda and media chief of the Government. SPH is dead sacred of him.

How you think he got deferment. Every time got some silly excuse. Wrong trunks, bad start, ???

We all appreciate good sportsman and sportswoman of this country but not the haughty and spoilt ones.

Cheers!