• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam, You Have Been Invited by Lee Hsien Loong

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes. I am so happy finally our boss Leongsam had been invited to the all important event, our National Day Parade. It's such a great honour even for me to be associated with a person being invited. You go boy Sam!

PM Lee sets aside seats at National Day Rally for his social media fans
Published on Jul 26, 2014 1:46 PM
By Nur Asyiqin Mohamad Salleh

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has reached out to his social media followers, and invited them to let him know if they are keen on attending this year's National Day Rally, which will take place on Sunday Aug 17.

SINGAPORE - In a first, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has reached out to his social media followers, and invited them to let him know if they are keen on attending this year's National Day Rally, which will take place on Sunday Aug 17.

Mr Lee has set aside seats for his social media followers, he announced in a Facebook post on Saturday.

"Each year, I invite leaders and representatives of different groups to the Rally," he wrote. "This year, I have decided to reserve some seats for you - the ones following me on social media."

He posted a video with instructions for his followers, who can post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram why they should be picked to attend the Rally. Posts should be tagged #InviteMetoNDR. Social media users should then e-mail the link, and their identification card number to
[email protected].

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the Rally, not the Parade. Are you joining Leongsam's cheer-leading team at the Rally? Make sure your drums roll loud when the Bapok makes a crude joke.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the Rally, not the Parade. Are you joining Leongsam's cheer-leading team at the Rally? Make sure your drums roll loud when the Bapok makes a crude joke.

Bring piano wires to hummm away when the drums rolllll.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I am so happy finally our boss Leongsam had been invited to the all important event, our National Day Parade. It's such a great honour even for me to be associated with a person being invited. You go boy Sam!

I think he prefers the father's funeral...more international dignitaries around.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Samseng like me can go or not?
Will kena up lorry after that?

Can go.
Bring a short coil of piano wire so that you be protected from cockroaches and maggots as they all will
run away once they see piano wire.

Consider that as a form of amulet and voodoo charm against evil malicious entities.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Drums, yes, drums full of it in Shinjuku today