• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simei Condominium

SamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a Little India in the west too, on weekends. Chinese Garden.
The irony is really strong. :biggrin:

Joo koon and also JE, all pitch black during the weekend. You can find rubbish everywhere whenever there is a open field. Picnic or cricket, hanging out with their pinay GFs is a norm.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The east is only really highlighted because Chennai...sorry Changi Business Park is located nearby but honestly speaking, the diaspora of ah nehs is spread pretty much all over the island. Yishun to Harbourfront...Boon Lay to Changi...Choa Chu Kang to Punggol.

There's really no escaping them.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a distinct difference between the shit-skin in the East and the keling in the West.

They don't mix because of their caste system.

PAP use the shit-skin for vote replacement with the help of Citibank and Stanchart in Changi Business Park while the kelings are generally employed as labourers in construction and shipyards.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The east is only really highlighted because Chennai...sorry Changi Business Park is located nearby but honestly speaking, the diaspora of ah nehs is spread pretty much all over the island. Yishun to Harbourfront...Boon Lay to Changi...Choa Chu Kang to Punggol.

There's really no escaping them.

You can't escape them no more than you can escape rats and cockroaches. What we're talking about is the sheer numbers of them, which is a fairly recent phenomenon due to the irresponsible policies of you-know-who.

Singapore had a population boom over the last decade. The fertility rate was low and didn't change much. Where did all the extra people come from? Doesn't require a genius to figure that out. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore got taken over because the original Singaporeans were too chicken to speak up. The entire work culture of the country is being changed by the habits and attitudes imported here.

Not only that BUT if they are non chinese sinkies lose balls. Period.

Sinkies only have balls if the perp is chinese whatever type of chinese that does it. Non chinese does it like the shit skin here. Lost all their balls.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't escape them no more than you can escape rats and cockroaches. What we're talking about is the sheer numbers of them, which is a fairly recent phenomenon due to the irresponsible policies of you-know-who.

Singapore had a population boom over the last decade. The fertility rate was low and didn't change much. Where did all the extra people come from? Doesn't require a genius to figure that out. :rolleyes:

There are so many nowadays that the Indian percentage must be very high and not minority anymore. Something is very funny. How can they be the minority when you see them in such large numbers everywhere in Spore?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's fucking crazy that ppl prefer these fuckers over everyone else. Seriously let's all become indians. Let's eat with our bare hands and shake our heads like pigs. I really blame the sinkie chinese for being so non chalent towards them and hating on tiongs. No i am not supporting tiongs but if you look at the bigger picture it seems like sinkie chinese hate their own race. OK fine. If you get betrayed by the shit skins don't ask your own race for help. Ask the m&ds or the kelings, ang mohs to help you see if they will. These shit skins and other races don't hate their own even the local kelings don't hate on foreign shit skins. If you're not one of them aka a shit skin they won't like you. Period. As simple as that. Continue to hate your own race. See who loses out maybe you should become piggy head shaking and take up their shit skin culture and sell off your sister or daughter to them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joo koon and also JE, all pitch black during the weekend. You can find rubbish everywhere whenever there is a open field. Picnic or cricket, hanging out with their pinay GFs is a norm.

Not far away there's a 'water park' swimming pool.....
Filled to brim with blackies during weekends....the place must stink to high heavens

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The BO of those ah neh po is even worse.
The moment they get into the bus or mrt I can't really tahan and stay far away from them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading all the comments it is obvious that some people don't like the indians. It may be of interest that this sentiment is shared by some thais.
While I was at a travel agency in BKK, I was browsing through their list of hotels & what I found interesting was that some places charged extra for indian nationals. They obviously must have some bad experiences with the indians:smile:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading all the comments it is obvious that some people don't like the indians. It may be of interest that this sentiment is shared by some thais.
While I was at a travel agency in BKK, I was browsing through their list of hotels & what I found interesting was that some places charged extra for indian nationals. They obviously must have some bad experiences with the indians:smile:
I like Indians. But like everything else, too much of a good thing is not a good thing!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Jim Rogers can't stand Indians ... ... ...

[video=youtube;sjpzcoRbRag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpzcoRbRag[/video]

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice a lot of kelings, they come and study in NUS/NTU, after that apply to banks in Sinkie, all get snapped up quickly after graduation, particularly for those management track roles. However, born and bred Singaporeans from similar unis have a much harder time getting those jobs.

Something is terribly wrong with this country.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Geylang prostitutes also charge premium for Indians or reject outright

Pizza

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;o5jYHXeb2-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5jYHXeb2-o[/video]

they are worst than another living creatures in the whole god damn world.