• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simei Condominium

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reading all the comments it is obvious that some people don't like the indians. It may be of interest that this sentiment is shared by some thais.
While I was at a travel agency in BKK, I was browsing through their list of hotels & what I found interesting was that some places charged extra for indian nationals. They obviously must have some bad experiences with the indians:smile:

Last time I went bangcock saw one ah neh bargaining with a salesgirl:

ah neh: make it cheaper
salesgirl: can't make it cheaper anymore
ah neh: why not?
salesgirl: (speechless)

Chow ah neh, even I felt like punching him.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore got taken over because the original Singaporeans were too chicken to speak up. The entire work culture of the country is being changed by the habits and attitudes imported here.

Original people? Or aboriginal? You mean the malays?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many nowadays that the Indian percentage must be very high and not minority anymore. Something is very funny. How can they be the minority when you see them in such large numbers everywhere in Spore?

Kelings have all the good jobs now, can afford to buy condos. Sinkies serve NS and becum taxi driver to serve their keling masters.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanjong Rhu open field they want to fight with Singaporeans playing football whole field they want for Cricket.Argue and say we don't live here,etc.

Until someone shouted 'Rapist race' they all ran away!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanjong Rhu open field they want to fight with Singaporeans playing football whole field they want for Cricket.Argue and say we don't live here,etc.

Invasion is well underway!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I went bangcock saw one ah neh bargaining with a salesgirl:

ah neh: make it cheaper
salesgirl: can't make it cheaper anymore
ah neh: why not?
salesgirl: (speechless)

Chow ah neh, even I felt like punching him.

I was at the beach at Pattaya when I saw some indians returning by boat from visiting the islands.

A thai photographer had taken photos of their visit & had framed the photos & laid them on the beach so that the indians could view them & choose to buy the photos. I saw one guy who started haggling with the photographer on the price. The thai must have expected that from the ah nehs because he simply rejected all attempts at haggling & started to pack the photos away. In that case the ah neh relented because his girl friend wanted a momento of their visit.

I wouldn't be surprise if in the future the thai photographer avoids taking photos of indian tour groups. He must have made losses on those groups:o

I visited LOS recently & from talking to some thais the tourists that they really miss are the angmos who spend $$$ & not the indians who are famous misers:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This you all complain. NPNT but you can't be worse off than me having to face the Bayshore Park swimming pool from my windows everyday.
Whenever the sun comes out i have to endure the sight of young ang moh women (who obviously cannot afford to pay rental anywhere else) spreading out in bikinis... today one young mother in bikini actually breastfed her baby in front of everybody. As i don't stay in Bayshore Park i do not have a right to complain to their management.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

They really think it's their country.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Reading all the comments it is obvious that some people don't like the indians. It may be of interest that this sentiment is shared by some thais.
While I was at a travel agency in BKK, I was browsing through their list of hotels & what I found interesting was that some places charged extra for indian nationals. They obviously must have some bad experiences with the indians:smile:

Please refer to this post for reference to the above post

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....e-to-living-in-Thailand&p=1104626#post1104626

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This you all complain. NPNT but you can't be worse off than me having to face the Bayshore Park swimming pool from my windows everyday.
Whenever the sun comes out i have to endure the sight of young ang moh women (who obviously cannot afford to pay rental anywhere else) spreading out in bikinis... today one young mother in bikini actually breastfed her baby in front of everybody. As i don't stay in Bayshore Park i do not have a right to complain to their management.

Take some pictures & share it here & we will share your pain:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahahhha
good laugh to start the day

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How this country allowed these Indians from India to takeover it over is beyond comprehension. The only thing missing in that video showing the PRC national holding her kid while he pisses in the pool. The picture would then be complete how a government that made a name running various campaigns to bring culture to its people ended worse than when it first started.

It's about time that we run national televised campaigns targeting these morons. Be explicit, show these videos and put a huge X. Spelt out the penalties.
:

How could a government be so stupid sign a free trade agreement, giving up control on the inflow of foreigners, in this case, Ah Nehs,

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could a government be so stupid sign a free trade agreement, giving up control on the inflow of foreigners, in this case, Ah Nehs,

Your gov would even sell away their own mother's under garment to anyone, if the price is right and they get to pocket the keeps! LoL

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way to raise the IQ of the government is to correlate their actions with their projected loss in votes. Seriously , nothing against Indians except they come here and bring India with them . Yikes. I mean good place to visit but do you want to live there ?

Anyway, this government opened Pandora's box and even they cannot close the lid except by opening the lid on another worse receptacle.