• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is This Prof Patrick Tan?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, 12 years record deferment from NS and required to return and serve NS in Medical Corp as MO. That was the basis of deferment. Did not return as MO but as medical scientist. Did not serve in any NS camp or wore a uniform. Worked in lab like any other ordinary citizens and yet considered NS served.

Yet 35% of brainless and fucked Singaporeans some of whom might even had males relatives who were maimed and died in NS voted for his father.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you hear of NSman who was shot in the back during exercise, NSmen who died rappelling, NS man who had their eyes gouged out by a springy aerial, NS man who died under the wheel of a reversing vehicle, NS man who died from shrapnel wounds in a grenade throwing exercise gone wrong etc, think of Prof Patrick Tan.

Think where you will be if you were related by blood to the Lee family.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you hear of NSman who was shot in the back during exercise, NSmen who died rappelling, NS man who had their eyes gouged out by a springy aerial, NS man who died under the wheel of a reversing vehicle, NS man who died from shrapnel wounds in a grenade throwing exercise gone wrong etc, think of Prof Patrick Tan.

I puked every time I see the colors of the Armed Forces lowered for Tony Tan. If there is a God there will be justice.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shot in the stomach. Victim was adjusting sandbag rest for his fellow soldier who had yet to clear his weapon. The dumbfuck pulled back the charging handle with his M16 pointed at victim's belly and.....squeezed the trigger.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shot in the stomach. Victim was adjusting sandbag rest for his fellow soldier who had yet to clear his weapon. The dumbfuck pulled back the charging handle with his M16 pointed at victim's belly and.....squeezed the trigger.

my son related to me a suicide case in his camp .... NS guy shot with his M16 blowing out his brain..... some stuck to the ceiling. Did Dr Patrick Tan save him???? I think he slept well that nite n very nite.......... he n his fathers are christians with NO conscience

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Singaporean has to take ownership of this debacle. We have blood on our hands every time an NS man dies. His father is President in office. His Brother in law is Dean of NUS law faculty. He also has a foot in the public sector. Yet we spend our time ensuing that someone who stole a loaf of bread in NTUC faces the court.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my son related to me a suicide case in his camp .... NS guy shot with his M16 blowing out his brain..... some stuck to the ceiling. Did Dr Patrick Tan save him???? I think he slept well that nite n very nite.......... he n his fathers are christians with NO conscience

You were not paying attention to your son. He was sharing with you a scene from "Full Metal Jacket!":biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scholar hanged himself in Changi camp. If he was allowed to do his NS in civvies outside the camp, will he be alive. NS man who aced his A levels and due for scholarship from a poor family jumps from Toa Payoh HDB block because he feared sea training in NS. Subsequently the father and one other family member commits suicide. The family is poor and he was their big bright hope.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Prof Patrick Tan turn back the clock? I am sure if he knew what he had done and what his family had done, he would not have done it. Can the family atone for this? Yes, they can. The decent thing to do is for all family members to remove themselves from the public purse.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every Singaporean has to take ownership of this debacle. We have blood on our hands every time an NS dies. His father is President in office. His Brother in law is Dean of NUS law faculty. He also has a foot in the public sector. Yet we spend our time ensuing that someone who stole a loaf of bread in NTUC faces the court.

LKY farted out that Phds will in the future be dissecting his legacy and, that of his family I presume. They will find a complete anatomy of corrupt visceral.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
May these 35% kena the soil disease that Patriack Tan was investigating.

Yes, 12 years record deferment from NS and required to return and serve NS in Medical Corp as MO. That was the basis of deferment. Did not return as MO but as medical scientist. Did not serve in any NS camp or wore a uniform. Worked in lab like any other ordinary citizens and yet considered NS served.

Yet 35% of brainless and fucked Singaporeans some of whom might even had males relatives who were maimed and died in NS voted for his father.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scholar hanged himself in Changi camp. If he was allowed to do his NS in civvies outside the camp, will he be alive. NS man who aced his A levels and due for scholarship from a poor family jumps from Toa Payoh HDB block because he feared sea training in NS. Subsequently the father and one other family member commits suicide. The family is poor and he was their big bright hope.

it's nature's calling and fortuitous for the rest of mankind for a darwinian weakling to remove himself from the gene pool.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can swim in his own gene pool. I guess one of the things that came out of all this when the mystery of why an Ang Mo was appointed as Dean was solved during the Presidential campaign. Despite nearly 50 years we could not find a suitable local. Disgraceful.

it's nature's calling and fortuitous for the rest of mankind for a darwinian weakling to remove himself from the gene pool.