• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is This Prof Patrick Tan?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my army colleague died, he flung out of the unimog, when it accidentally dipped the sides of a civilian truck, early in the morning at a place, with the sight of antiaircraft missiles in the back drop after night firing training ( this place is now redeveloped)..many, many, years ago..I can go on, on who had died...but all these complaining, grumbling....cursing, will only lead to one thing....the 60% will still vote in the same people who had screwed us for the 50 years...to make life better, in the next 50 years....help to change that percentage...

& leave the grumbling, complaining, cursing behind....change the world!:mad:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u guys know that there was a coffin lying at the camp at SAFTI years years back. Its those teak wooden coffin type. Eerie sia. Now, did Pof Patrick Tan notice that when he was doing his NS stint? Think he will lau sai.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never read about any president in the world being insulted so despicably and yet unable to respond.
Perhaps he knew the 30% who voted for him are dwindling.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never read about any president in the world being insulted so despicably and yet unable to respond.
Perhaps he knew the 30% who voted for him are dwindling.

that thick skinned TT still smiling n going on overseas junket spending our money despite being a multi millionhare himself
no shame, no scruple..........Amen

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The acorn doesnt fall far from the oak tree. The father himself is used to a good and comfy life, with a silver spoon in his mouth, never touch a jot of household chore. I doubt if he even cleans or knows how to clean his own backside.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To exacerbate matters, I believe TT was defence minister during this shameful happening.

Who says nepotism isn't alive and thriving in the little red dot? You can imagine the conversation...

Patrick: "Daddy, can you use your influence at MINDEF to help me out?"
Tony: "Don't worry son, I'll pull a few strings".

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u guys know that there was a coffin lying at the camp at SAFTI years years back. Its those teak wooden coffin type. Eerie sia. Now, did Pof Patrick Tan notice that when he was doing his NS stint? Think he will lau sai.
Ya now that you mentioned it, I remembered hearing about it. Is it at the school of PT? They said it was a new one, but can't remember how it get there.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I puked every time I see the colors of the Armed Forces lowered for Tony Tan. If there is a God there will be justice.

When this guy took the salute at the NDP during the march past, he would be a total disgrace to the nation for having a son who did not perform active NS with all the other ordinary NS combat boys. Even the Brits had sent their royalties to fly helicopters in war torn Afghanistan.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my army colleague died, he flung out of the unimog, when it accidentally dipped the sides of a civilian truck, early in the morning at a place, with the sight of antiaircraft missiles in the back drop after night firing training ( this place is now redeveloped)..many, many, years ago..I can go on, on who had died...but all these complaining, grumbling....cursing, will only lead to one thing....the 60% will still vote in the same people who had screwed us for the 50 years...to make life better, in the next 50 years....help to change that percentage...

Sinkies must have the will to change and it will change. Otherwise, sinkies will continue to suffer.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MInority President Tony Tan must resign...... !!!!

Chairman Mao sent his son to fight in the Korean War, which cost the young man his life.

Did Defence Minister Tony Tan set a good example? Why should he remain as President?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yet 35% of brainless and fucked Singaporeans some of whom might even had males relatives who were maimed and died in NS voted for his father.

On the day of the nomination, there were a group of people in the crowd who shouted "Patrick tan! Patrick tan!" and it was caught on CNA.

Immediately TOC jumped to Tony Tan's defence and said that we should not get personal, we should not bring in family members to be heckled.

Yes, what about those maimed or killed during full time NS? These include only children. And yet there are people in our midst who are more concerned with being courteous and polite during the election campaign.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Everyone has stories to tell. Luckily for my relatives, the worst mishap my relatives ever encountered during NS was getting injured during OCT training.

Would be truly amazing if those suffered mishap still voted for Tony Tan. I don't think it will be 60% anymore in the next GE. The PE revealed to us the hard core PAP was 35% - the type who will vote PAP despite your only child being killed in NS. There's a lot of buffer in between that will switch side when they realize they are being used and screwed.