• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA ask buskers to perform at MRT stations to showcase their talents

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
an old uncle has been doing this with his harmonica for yonk at city hall MRT in the morning and I would empty the coins from back pocket for him every morning

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!u can see the hypocrisy and ironies of this country and government!!!!!!

For many years before 2014>>>>>>busking and displays of culture and artistic talent were frowned upon and seldom seen in the island of singapore>>>>>the selection of talent was pathetic and meagre compared to those u find in melbourne,australia>>>>>>

now suddenly one of their beloved glcs offspring smrt needs a touch of vibrancy to promote their miserable capitalistic anyone can board the mrt its whether u choose to commuter experience>>>>>suddenly singapore is now a european renaissance city of buskers and street musicians!!!!!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chey I thought Mrt stations will have this kind of buskers

1226237907.jpg

82244805.jpg

sun-worshipper-on-a-rock.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will Lightning allow "Fuck PAP!" graffiti
Right next to Kentucky fried chicken ad
May be some smart ass Anglo Chinese kid will
Replace colonel's pic with Tony Jiak Hong Tan

[video=youtube;Y1ePXm3X7c8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ePXm3X7c8[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you need some official pilot programme to have buskers do their thing, you're missing the point.

As expected, another silly idea from that military man. Hey, the trains break down frequently and the stations are overcrowded, let's invite a few street performers to distract commuters from the shittiness of the situation. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I do a talent show of riding and flipping bicycle without seat ? OR can I invite my m&d friends to breakdance there ?

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SMRT is so nice nowadays. Can charge mobile device for free, ask for 'care sticker' if you want a seat, buskers to entertain you, travel free before 7am, breakfast discount to town area. This must be the best train company in the world.

eKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT is so nice nowadays. Can charge mobile device for free, ask for 'care sticker' if you want a seat, buskers to entertain you, travel free before 7am, breakfast discount to town area. This must be the best train company in the world.

We have to be extremely careful. Nothing is free, monies have to "come" from somewhere.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

agreed. also they are giving $30 topup to low income earner , hail SMRT !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great post bro.