• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He can command impending rain to be held back

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
563218_672009579527044_237514600_n.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ka6bxFw4pSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing great about that. I can command women to cum in the name of god or Jesus.

It did. I tell you his name again Rony Tan. AWESOME shpherd!!!

He commanded the impending rain to be held back in the presence of 110,000 at Medan stadium. It did.

"Indonesia Press shared this remarkable incident, "On the second night the sky became threatening at one point. There was lightning and loud thundering. Anyone can tell that a heavy storm was brewing. Rain was about to pour.

But when Rony Tan took the platform and commanded the impending rain to be held back. It did.

http://www.ronytan.com/miracles-revivals_medan.html

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did I mention when this hypoc waited for a girl naked in his upper bukit timah condo?

alamak! do I post in the wrong thread again huh?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You saw it? Are we talking about the same person? I tell you his name again Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism. Post a photo.

Rony Tan from Lighthouse Evangelism is not as famous as Lawrence Khong from FCBC or Kong Hee from CHC. This must be God's arrangement and so you shouldn't be advertising for Rony Tan. Go tell Rony Tan his inferior place in God's plan.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism has special powers that the two you mentioned don't have.

That's not a monster. That's just a pet kept by Rony Tan to scare you. God has revealed this to me when I fell into a trance just now.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You posted in the wrong thread, confirmed! Rony Tan of Lighthouse Evangelism was never known as sumone.

sumone was waiting for the girl at Shell station on the main road while she was up in the condo, you goondu

more shit from you and more detail the hypoc did shall be revealed :oIo:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first sign - the false prophet....

that's right. how come so many idiots these days . ALL claim they are the gifted chosen one with special poers. Kong hee claim he is the one, joseph prince also says he is the one, rony also claimis the one, lawrence khoong also said the same.......... no wonder garmen wants to whack all these charlatans. there is only one in singapore no body dares to challenge....the only one who dares you to meet him the cul de sac with a hatchet. that's is the real one.