• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

proud of our Commonwealth gold medal in shooting.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
precision shooting at 10m, our local girl clinched the gold medal...

my tears rolled... tears of joy! :p:p:p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any medal won by a true blue local athlete is something we should all be proud of.. There is this special kind of a satisfaction when seeing our own local girl winning a medal..

I rate this achievement as much more greater than the medals won by that much lauded Sinkie Ah Tiong table tennis team..

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make her the Sportswoman of the Year!!!
Give her a monthly reimbursement for life!

Emak-Shun-Xie-42507e.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree.

One thing that always bugged me is that with NS, we should have identified good shooters. Countries without NS seem to be able to get good shooters.

Any medal won by a true blue local athlete is something we should all be proud of.. There is this special kind of a satisfaction when seeing our own local girl winning a medal..

I rate this achievement as much more greater than the medals won by that much lauded Sinkie Ah Tiong table tennis team..

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
MISS TEO SHUN XIE
2014 Commonwealth Games, 10m Air Pistol Finals - Gold 198.6pts (Games Record)
2013 SEA Games, 10M Air Pistol - Silver
2013 SEA Games, 10m Air Pistol Team - Bronze

2ff45fa0-146e-11e4-9b7f-696c57081c31_photo-2-.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I like this direction that the SIngapore Sports Council is taking. We need more sharpshooters in this country. There will be many many PAP MIWs, their cronies, lackeys, and relatives that need shooting when the PAP is overthrown. Heck, all the PAP ass kissers in this forum can be shot too. This girl will be a future hero of singapore. I predict her kill ratio to be in the 100s of PAP porlumpars and Lee/Kwa family members.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no mp immediately fry over n hug her n cry 4 show? ...

muz b presiden of shooting association a non-mp? ... no xtra bonus 4 mp den ...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fully agree.

One thing that always bugged me is that with NS, we should have identified good shooters. Countries without NS seem to be able to get good shooters.

The other irony is that she is a female shooter who can probably shoot a rifle better than many of her male (NS) compatriots.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The other irony is that she is a female shooter who can probably shoot a rifle better than many of her male (NS) compatriots.

females are better shooters for this precision shooting event, more so for the air rifle events.
lower CG is usually a given :smile::smile::smile: