• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Hold Unrealistically High Expectations Of Their Political Leaders

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Alternative View

Former high ranking civil servant Devadas Krishnadas who is now the head of a consultancy firm, wrote in the lapdog sheet, The Straits Times, today that Singaporeans have "unrealistically high expectations" of "their political leaders".

His comments show how out of touch and petulant these the PAP political elites have become.

When LKY, PAP ministers and MPs criticized Singaporeans, did they speak up in the same manner?

10532368_740027986058536_3417666469442123174_n.jpg

End of article

Netizens' comment:

Stacy Teo: Singapore have both President and PM. What other country have both President and PM??? Our PM needs 2 Deputy PM to assist him. We have close to 90 MPs. All these people enjoy the highest salary amongst politicians in the world and damn right we have high expectations. In fact Singaporeans only started to seriously questions policies in the last few years. Is it because the politicians have enjoyed too much immunity to bulldoze policies and shutting people up? Or are they now feeling uncomfortable that people exerting their right as concern citizens? And this moron is criticizing people for having expectation on politicians. If the politicians cannot take the heat, which is miniscule compared to other countries, please leave politics and let others do it.

David Tan: Devadas is indeed the sar kar moron! Want to carry tripod stand, he needs a consultant to teach him how to do it subtly instead of his chosen way!

Noramzar Ridhwan: Meanwhile, in an alternate universe...
"Many Singaporean Ministers these days appear to hold unrealistically high salaries as compared to leaders anywhere on the planet, and are prone to criticising and faulting the citizens for their own ineffective policies"

YanHou Cedric: Actually its quite untrue. I have not much expectations of the political leaders. I wonder if hoping for smooth running of public transport a.high expectation or just the bare minimum? By asking the leaders to honour their promise of returning me my money which i gave to them for.safeguarding at 55 high expectation? I expect my 5yr old kid.to honour a promise as.well...not to keep giving excuse to delay. High expectation? I dont think so...the leaders cant even meet the minimum expectations.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is because those bunch of mother fucking PAP ministers hold unrealistically high salary for themselves.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... that Singaporeans have "unrealistically high expectations" of "their political leaders" ...
wen u take unrealistically hi salaries n boasting urselves as unrealistically hi talens, u shud haf unrealistically high expectations xpected of u ...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wen u take unrealistically hi salaries n boasting urselves as unrealistically hi talens, u shud haf unrealistically high expectations xpected of u ...

Why is it considered unrealistic expectations when all sinkies asked for from these super talented leaders unmatched by the world to take care of its citizens?

If they cannot take the heat just get out of politics and being so super talented, they can easily make the same or much more money elsewhere instead of just leeching on the citizens.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MBT, RL and WKS failed and blundered in their respective ministries and were not removed ... unrealistically high expectation?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be the other way round, the govt holds unrealistic expectation of citizens. Must be kind, giving, keep quiet, no complaints etc while the country is being given away freely to foreigners.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should be the other way round, the govt holds unrealistic expectation of citizens. Must be kind, giving, keep quiet, no complaints etc while the country is being given away freely to foreigners.

True. And for such unrealistic expectations on its people, sinkies only get coolie rice to eat. Die already still have to give away organs that can be sold for huge profit or buy 关系.

Last edited:

Kijishi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weird, my boss paid me a high salary monthly, but only expecting me to work 2 hours per day, 6 months annual leave inclusive, thank you boss.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Devadadatas and Krishnadadatas should be specific.

what are the unrealistic expectations sillypoootians expected from the emperor and it's mandarins ?

if he can provide them , then we can argue it is true or not.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former high ranking civil servant Devadas Krishnadas who is now the head of a consultancy firm, wrote in the lapdog sheet, The Straits Times, today that Singaporeans have "unrealistically high expectations" of "their political leaders" ...
iz burgers wif remarks laidis dat r causing ze erosion, rot n crumble of sinkielan stds ...

basically, his is saying dat ah loon n his jingang r deserving of their unjustified huge salaries ... n he's telling peasants dat elites demanding high salaries n delivering substandard results is totally acceptable ...

ze other day, u oso got dat 154th telling peasants iz perfectly alrite 2 pay high price 4 pigeon holes dat r full of defects ...

all dese 4 ze purpose of keeping dat incompetent burger in his seat ... n dat mama of all sinkielanz problems continues 2 breed ...

ofcos, sinkies learn fast ... very soon, dat 154th wil bash sinkies quoting bosses who craim peasants ask high salaries but cannot perform ...